Biden Deserves Credit, Not Blame, for Afghanistan

If you’ve paid any attention to my posts you’d know I’m all about non-intervention. Trump was right to want out, but than the crazy Lynn Cheney fucked things up. Joe got us out. That’s great. Now he should start firing people.
Well I agree with non intervention. I think the quagmire of abandoning the Afghan army was a tough call. It’s easy to do what Joe did, assume they’ll hold and get your soldiers out but not mandate all civilians out. In hindsight it’s easy for people to say he should have pulled all the civilians out ASAP. He did it wrong but that wasn’t obvious.

That’s what you say today.

Time will tell who is right. News reports are starting to come in.

Rest of the front page. Seems legit.
AF72D6AE-482A-4181-914C-A735DAF330BB.jpeg

Well I agree with non intervention. I think the quagmire of abandoning the Afghan army was a tough call. It’s easy to do what Joe did, assume they’ll hold and get your soldiers out but not mandate all civilians out. In hindsight it’s easy for people to say he should have pulled all the civilians out ASAP. He did it wrong but that wasn’t obvious.
He got 120,000 people out. You can’t force Americans to leave and they waited till the last minute. Even with that and the chaotic situation he got all but 100 out.

And he’s not done yet

I agree. He did what he thought was best based on the information given him by his staff. Now it’s time fire some of that staff, including some generals, the Secretary of War, and the SOS.

I agree. He did what he thought was best based on the information given him by his staff. Now it’s time fire some of that staff, including some generals, the Secretary of War, and the SOS.
Had they told them something different… what would have happened then?

If anyone thinks we are not going to be engaged militarily in Afghanistan in the future, they are fooling them self.

It's a fact that Joe Biden ignored the advice of the experts.

BTW, the US does not have a "Secretary of War."

He got 120,000 people out. You can’t force Americans to leave and they waited till the last minute. Even with that and the chaotic situation he got all but 100 out.

And he’s not done yet
I think he did well with what he was presented with. Not perfect if you use 20/20 hindsight.

Biden says his Generals told him to leave all the equipment and release all the terrorists.

Biden says.

If Biden is telling the truth then the Genrals and Biden need to be fired. The Generals for getting it wrong and Biden for listening to them

If Biden is lying the the Generals and Biden needs to be fired. Biden for being wrong and the Generals for letting the sonofabitch do it.

Guy, you and the rest of the right wing stopped giving a fuck about Afghanistan years ago... don't pretend you suddenly care now.

Biden decided this money pit wasn't worth it anymore, and he was right.

Joe Biden created the mess and now wants accolades. Despite democrat talking points, this was NOT Trump's agreement. When the Taliban failed to meet the benchmarks set in the agreement there is no way that Trump would have continued. You are deluding yourself if you think that full surrender is a "good job". Information you won't see in your democrat echo chamber.

Yes, information from the same asshole chickenhawk neo-con Zionist tools who got us into this useless "Forever War" to start with.

Frankly, I don't give a fuck about Afghanistan and neither did you until it could become something you could blame Biden for.

Forum List

Back