Biden didn't write or sign his quit letter, some guy named Steve Ricchetti did

Frank Biden expressed his personal relief in having Joe Biden back for “whatever time we have left” during an interview with CBS.

When questioned about the impact of his brother’s health on his decision to withdraw from the race, Frank acknowledged that Joe’s health played a significant role.

BJ - I said on Sunday that he probably passed.

Frank Biden expressed his personal relief in having Joe Biden back for “whatever time we have left” during an interview with CBS.

When questioned about the impact of his brother’s health on his decision to withdraw from the race, Frank acknowledged that Joe’s health played a significant role.

The signature isn't even close:

1721673130240.png

The likelihood that any occupant of that office has actually written anything themself since Eisenhower is pretty low.
Now, the question is, is the dotard in chief actually still alive? When was last seen by anybody outside his circle? Vegas?

Now they saying Frank is an alcoholic and hadn't seen Joe for weeks.

Forum List

Back