Biden Displays Campaign Skill - Calls Woman At Event A 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Solidier'

Former Vice President Joe Biden joked that a woman at a New Hampshire campaign event is a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to a question about his performance in the Iowa caucuses.

The woman asked him how he explained his status after finishing 4th in Iowa.

Biden asked her if she had ever been to a Caucus.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Biden then called her a liar, accused her of being dishonest, then called her a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier'.

Biden and his campaign manager later claimed fall in the woman a Liar and a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier' was a 'JOKE'...

NO, Joe - YOU are the joke.

Biden was humiliated, destroyed in Iowa. His son has been exposed as having engaged in a money laundering / influence-peddling scheme with Burisma, and Joe can't escape his videotaped extortion confession...

He's having a meltdown...

Demonstrating perhaps - if possible - a Presidential campaign worst than Hillary's 2016 run, down has sabotaged his own campaign with the video, told voters to vote for someone else, and have attacked them / attacked them at campaign events...

Bwuhahahaha...

Joe running as President with Hillary as his VP could be the worst disaster since the Titanic ... Or the House's recent failed coup attempt.

:p

Biden jokingly calls woman at campaign event 'a lying dog faced pony soldier'
Sure it wasn't trump? If it was, you'd all applaud.
trump would have made it funny.....

Former Vice President Joe Biden joked that a woman at a New Hampshire campaign event is a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to a question about his performance in the Iowa caucuses.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Biden then called her a liar, accused her of being dishonest, then called her a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier'.

Biden and his campaign manager later claimed fall in the woman a Liar and a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier' was a 'JOKE'...

Biden was humiliated, destroyed in Iowa. His son has been exposed as having engaged in a money laundering / influence-peddling scheme with Burisma, and Joe can't escape his videotaped extortion confession...

Demonstrating perhaps - if possible - a Presidential campaign worst than Hillary's 2016 run, down has sabotaged his own campaign with the video, told voters to vote for someone else, and have attacked them / attacked them at campaign events...

Bwuhahahaha...

Joe running as President with Hillary as his VP could be the worst disaster since the Titanic ... Or the House's recent failed coup attempt.

Its usually not a smart idea to insult the looks of the female voters, I guess that's why Joe never got more than a pathetic 1% of the vote in previous runs.

However , in spite of this, Biden is still the most viable and best candidate the Democrats have to offer, and they should definitely give him the nomination. He's earned it, paid his dues. More than 30 years in the Senate, 8 more years shining Obama's shoes and lighting Barry's newports. The least they can do is to give him the nomination.

On a regular search, I can't find the video. But if you go thru Old Lady's link thru a few of the comments you have to click to view a video of it. I can't copy it here, you'll have to find it yourselves.

Fact is...….he did call her a liar for saying she had been to a caucus, THEN says about the pony soldier. People may have laughed, but in what manner?? Did they really think it was funny?? Was it nervously??? Hard to tell without actually being there.

The problem is with the way he talks to the people. This isn't the first time he's called people liars or otherwise blatantly insulted them. He's on the campaign trail trying to get the support of the people and their votes....YOU DON'T CALL THEM LIARS
But look at the alternative. The Republican he is running against calls people a lot worse than that.
It was a joke. He has a sense of humor and he's been known to be a bit unfiltered, but he's nowhere close to the garbage troll mouth that Trump is.
How anyone (well, with Easy, I can imagine most anything, actually) on the right can be making a hairy deal out of this is beyond me. Silly season is here.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Bwuhahahaha...

Its usually not a smart idea to insult the looks of the female voters, I guess that's why Joe never got more than a pathetic 1% of the vote in previous runs.

However , in spite of this, Biden is still the most viable and best candidate the Democrats have to offer, and they should definitely give him the nomination. He's earned it, paid his dues. More than 30 years in the Senate, 8 more years shining Obama's shoes and lighting Barry's newports. The least they can do is to give him the nomination.

Yeah, that's the ticket! :gtssmiley2:

On a regular search, I can't find the video. But if you go thru Old Lady's link thru a few of the comments you have to click to view a video of it. I can't copy it here, you'll have to find it yourselves.

Fact is...….he did call her a liar for saying she had been to a caucus, THEN says about the pony soldier. People may have laughed, but in what manner?? Did they really think it was funny?? Was it nervously??? Hard to tell without actually being there.

The problem is with the way he talks to the people. This isn't the first time he's called people liars or otherwise blatantly insulted them. He's on the campaign trail trying to get the support of the people and their votes....YOU DON'T CALL THEM LIARS
i must have missed your equal opportunity rage at trump and the # of times he's called people liars.

if this is all you have to get butthurt about today, you must be having a really good day.

Did you look for and watch the video? Did you see the other one where he called some guy a fat liar awhile back??? Probably not.

Do you have a video to show Trump calling a voter a liar when they asked him something for me to compare???

But look at the alternative. The Republican he is running against calls people a lot worse than that.
It was a joke. He has a sense of humor and he's been known to be a bit unfiltered, but he's nowhere close to the garbage troll mouth that Trump is.
How anyone (well, with Easy, I can imagine most anything, actually) on the right can be making a hairy deal out of this is beyond me. Silly season is here.
trump makes it funny....joe is kinda drab....im surprised he did not challenge her to a push up contest...

i must have missed your equal opportunity rage at trump and the # of times he's called people liars.

if this is all you have to get butthurt about today, you must be having a really good day.

Did you look for and watch the video? Did you see the other one where he called some guy a fat liar awhile back??? Probably not.

Do you have a video to show Trump calling a voter a liar when they asked him something for me to compare???

Even Trump no do that shit!

You missed the point. Did you actually see the video of the discussion???

He called her a liar, and said 'Let's be honest here' , THEN the supposed pony soldier 'joke'...….and honestly from the video, you can't tell if SHE actually laughed or not.

no. i'm waiting for the full movie to be released.

when you can show me the woman he was talking to was offended, i'll try to perk up a bit on this. from the sound of it, she wasn't but everyone who hated him anyway are acting like they found a bullet of the day.

it's just stupid.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Bwuhahahaha...

Like Olivia notes, it's a joke that was met with.... drumroll... laughter in the room and from the questioner. It's from a John Wayne movie and he's made it plenty of times before. Sorry to ruin the fun twitter! https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1226585962173665282 … https://twitter.com/olivianuzzi/status/1226564725154230272 …

Remi Yamamoto on Twitter

When you are calling someone out as a liar and calling the person, who happens to be a woman, "dog faced" it ceases to be funny. If it were done by a Republican, there would be a huge uproar. More of the hypocrisy from the left. The Dems would never put up with this if an "R" did it.

Joe still has 8 toes to shoot off....

when you can show me the woman he was talking to was offended, i'll try to perk up a bit on this. from the sound of it, she wasn't but everyone who hated him anyway are acting like they found a bullet of the day.

it's just stupid.

As I've said before, from the video from someone's phone at the meeting, it isn't clear what her reaction was or if she even laughed or not.

And atleast its' something else to talk about than Russia, Ukraine or impeachment.

it's just stupid.

As I've said before, from the video from someone's phone at the meeting, it isn't clear what her reaction was or if she even laughed or not.

And atleast its' something else to talk about than Russia, Ukraine or impeachment.

BTW...….the big difference between Biden & Trump??? Biden's offenses are at small town hall type gatherings where he speaks one on one with the voter(s) and Trump does his talking to a larger audience in group fashion, not one on one...…..just sayin

it's just stupid.

Then it wouldn't be clear in what gone t it was said, or before he said it.

You wanna be specific, I'm in. You Anna be vague, I'm in. But you cant be both as it suits your purposes.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Bwuhahahaha...

That was an inside joke between him and her. She's an Army Vet. There is a unit in the Army that calls themselves that. 3rd Infantry Division You didn't notice the olive drab T-shirt and the Unit Army cap but he did.

Tells me that you aren't smart enough to find your way outside much less to vote.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Bwuhahahaha...

Biden just created another Trump voter

The woman obviously got under Joe's skin for asking about his 4th place finish in Iowa. I'm guessing his donors are bailing on him.

That was an inside joke between him and her. She's an Army Vet. There is a unit in the Army that calls themselves that. 3rd Infantry Division You didn't notice the olive drab T-shirt and the Unit Army cap but he did.

Biden called the woman a liar, spin that spin-opotamus.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Bwuhahahaha...

Biden just created another Trump voter

Biden recognized her as an Army Veteran and paid her a compliment. One that you are incapable of understanding. Biden created a fan forever.

Forum List

Back