Biden Displays Campaign Skill - Calls Woman At Event A 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Solidier'

Biden attempted to humorously call a woman a liar for pointing out he came in 4th in Iowa.

He asked her if she had ever been to a Caucus. When she said 'yes' he called her a liar....THEN used the 'lying dog faced pony soldier' 'joke'...
anyone check yet to see if the woman was mad or offended by it? i know i haven't cause i think it's more stupid faux rage. but now i'm curious.

anyone ever check with the 1 person who really matters are or we too busy getting mad for her?

Biden attempted to humorously call a woman a liar for pointing out he came in 4th in Iowa.

He asked her if she had ever been to a Caucus. When she said 'yes' he called her a liar....THEN used the 'lying dog faced pony soldier' 'joke'...
in context it seems like it was all in good fun and simply quoting a movie he liked. and again, if done a few times before, why get mad now about it?
The last time it was questioned as to whether it was in fun.
'Threshold of Pain:' Did Joe Biden Suggest That The ND GOP Candidate Be Attacked?

in context it seems like it was all in good fun and simply quoting a movie he liked. and again, if done a few times before, why get mad now about it?
Still does not take away from the fact that his 1st reaction was to call her a liar after she said she had been to a Caucus...
Again, IMHO, Biden attempted to use his favorite 'shield' to get away with calling the woman a liar....

....for pointing out he came in 4th in Iowa.

anyone check yet to see if the woman was mad or offended by it? i know i haven't cause i think it's more stupid faux rage. but now i'm curious.

anyone ever check with the 1 person who really matters are or we too busy getting mad for her?
The link I offered said she laughed.

thank you. apparently it's a "joe joke" he's known for saying.

only people making an issue out of it are those who simply want to slap joe around. lord knows he does enough slap worthy stuff - people should hold out for that. :)

So she was either too stupid to know she was called a liar or, humiliated and - not wanting to make a scene - laughed with the crowd who was laughing at Biden making a joke at her expense....

Snowflakes / Dems can always justify / '(ir)rationalize' when one off theirs does something....

...sort of how they attempt to lie / rationalize away his videotaped confession...

If this species can survive for a few more centuries I foresee the Democrats will be reborn as half slippery weasels, and half pinhead morons that when they reproduce instead of mating, they split in half like a tapeworm or other spineless parasites.

Former Vice President Joe Biden joked that a woman at a New Hampshire campaign event is a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to a question about his performance in the Iowa caucuses.

The woman asked him how he explained his status after finishing 4th in Iowa.

Biden asked her if she had ever been to a Caucus.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Biden then called her a liar, accused her of being dishonest, then called her a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier'.

Biden and his campaign manager later claimed fall in the woman a Liar and a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier' was a 'JOKE'...

NO, Joe - YOU are the joke.

Biden was humiliated, destroyed in Iowa. His son has been exposed as having engaged in a money laundering / influence-peddling scheme with Burisma, and Joe can't escape his videotaped extortion confession...

He's having a meltdown...

Demonstrating perhaps - if possible - a Presidential campaign worst than Hillary's 2016 run, down has sabotaged his own campaign with the video, told voters to vote for someone else, and have attacked them / attacked them at campaign events...

Bwuhahahaha...

Joe running as President with Hillary as his VP could be the worst disaster since the Titanic ... Or the House's recent failed coup attempt.

:p

Biden jokingly calls woman at campaign event 'a lying dog faced pony soldier'

Is there a sane person in the entire Stalinist Party leadership?

I would have replied, 'So you're saying you DIDN'T come in 4th in Iowa?'

only people making an issue out of it are those who simply want to slap joe around. lord knows he does enough slap worthy stuff - people should hold out for that. :)
He's going to be our next President.

john wayne?
the pony soldier?
or the woman he called a liar?

all of them have a better chance than biden so i'd like to clarify.

john wayne?
the pony soldier?

Why do you think that?

If the woman is indeed dog-faced, she better stay away from Pete Buttplug.

john wayne?
the pony soldier?

Why do you think that?
just my lonely opinion i suppose.

Former Vice President Joe Biden joked that a woman at a New Hampshire campaign event is a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to a question about his performance in the Iowa caucuses.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Biden then called her a liar, accused her of being dishonest, then called her a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier'.

Biden and his campaign manager later claimed fall in the woman a Liar and a 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Soldier' was a 'JOKE'...

Biden was humiliated, destroyed in Iowa. His son has been exposed as having engaged in a money laundering / influence-peddling scheme with Burisma, and Joe can't escape his videotaped extortion confession...

Demonstrating perhaps - if possible - a Presidential campaign worst than Hillary's 2016 run, down has sabotaged his own campaign with the video, told voters to vote for someone else, and have attacked them / attacked them at campaign events...

Bwuhahahaha...

Joe running as President with Hillary as his VP could be the worst disaster since the Titanic ... Or the House's recent failed coup attempt.

Sure it wasn't trump? If it was, you'd all applaud.

On a regular search, I can't find the video. But if you go thru Old Lady's link thru a few of the comments you have to click to view a video of it. I can't copy it here, you'll have to find it yourselves.

Fact is...….he did call her a liar for saying she had been to a caucus, THEN says about the pony soldier. People may have laughed, but in what manner?? Did they really think it was funny?? Was it nervously??? Hard to tell without actually being there.

The problem is with the way he talks to the people. This isn't the first time he's called people liars or otherwise blatantly insulted them. He's on the campaign trail trying to get the support of the people and their votes....YOU DON'T CALL THEM LIARS

She replied, 'Yes'.

Bwuhahahaha...

Sure it wasn't trump? If it was, you'd all applaud.
Nahhhh........Trump has just gotten these Progs to get it all out. The real Progs.

On a regular search, I can't find the video. But if you go thru Old Lady's link thru a few of the comments you have to click to view a video of it. I can't copy it here, you'll have to find it yourselves.

Fact is...….he did call her a liar for saying she had been to a caucus, THEN says about the pony soldier. People may have laughed, but in what manner?? Did they really think it was funny?? Was it nervously??? Hard to tell without actually being there.

The problem is with the way he talks to the people. This isn't the first time he's called people liars or otherwise blatantly insulted them. He's on the campaign trail trying to get the support of the people and their votes....YOU DON'T CALL THEM LIARS
i must have missed your equal opportunity rage at trump and the # of times he's called people liars.

if this is all you have to get butthurt about today, you must be having a really good day.

She replied, 'Yes'.

Bwuhahahaha...

Like Olivia notes, it's a joke that was met with.... drumroll... laughter in the room and from the questioner. It's from a John Wayne movie and he's made it plenty of times before. Sorry to ruin the fun twitter! https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1226585962173665282 … https://twitter.com/olivianuzzi/status/1226564725154230272 …

Remi Yamamoto on Twitter
So was Trumps asking Russis for the Beasts emails...met with laughter and you scum ran with it....lying dog faced pony soldier Jojo it is from now on:ahole-1::321:

Forum List

Back