Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

How cute. Nice shifting of the goalposts. You Trumpists can’t even come up with original material, can you? Trump is a cult, and you scramble around bleating about the “Biden Cult”.
Says the Bidenista Cultist.

Trump's documents were in a public area of a beach resort where Chinese spies have been previously caught on the premises. Biden's were in a locked office in a private office building.
LIAR-S.jpg

Influence peddling is illegal, Fork. Why you think it isn't escapes me. (18 US Code 201)
The FBI had Hunter's lap top for a year. You're once again showing incredible naivety if you think they didn't examine it. Given the fact that the repair shop owner informed them that Hunter is smoking crack and having sex with what looks to be minors makes the lap top fair game to be examined without obtaining a search warrant. That's not an "invasive" search...that's a lawful search.
Maybe because it 18 USC 201. Hinges on being able to prove a PUBLIC official or former PUBLIC official made an OFFICIAL act that he wouldn't have made otherwise, in exchange for something of value , and that BOTH parties explicitly knew this.

In other words it is NOT enough to say " hey give me money and I'll put you in touch with so and so." Which is what influence peddling is. But that an actual thing was done by a PUBLIC official in exchange for money.

The company was founded in 2017 after Biden left office, and the laptop was examined before he was elected. Making the idea that money was exchanged with Joe Biden in exchange for an OFFICIAL act kind of hard. This providing of course that Joe Biden was the "big guy" something you have conflicting claims of.

As to what you are saying about the laptop. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with your claim that FORMER intelligence people would then know what was on that laptop providing the FBI would have probable cause.

Last edited:
Where in any of that is the 10% being held for the "Big Guy", Fork? You don't "hold" money for partners...you hold money for someone else! Like the politician you need to pay off because you're cashing in on his political influence!
Who was the "big guy? " You have 2 people close to the matter saying the exact opposite. Your bias is simply making you infer to know what the answer is. Just like you infer to know what the purpose is. Namely exchanging money for an official act. Wich at the time of the e-mail, Joe Biden wasn't in a position to give since he wasn't a public official at the time.

It again comes down to what I've been saying all along. Your bias is making you infer stuff that you have no evidence off, while at the same time making you blind to discrepancies in your own thought processes.

Again reiterating, that it doesn't mean you are wrong, but simply that what you are saying isn't actually supported by actual evidence.

Maybe because it 18 USC 201. Hinges on being able to prove a PUBLIC official or former PUBLIC official made an OFFICIAL act that you wouldn't have made otherwise, in exchange for money, and that BOTH parties explicitly knew this.

In other words it is NOT enough to say " hey give me money and I'll put you in touch with so and so." Which is what influence peddling is. But that an actual thing was done by a PUBLIC official in exchange for money.

The company was founded in 2017 after Biden left office, and the laptop was examined before he was elected. Making the idea that money was exchanged with Joe Biden in exchange for an OFFICIAL act kind of hard. This providing of course that Joe Biden was the "big guy" something you have conflicting claims of.

As to what you are saying about the laptop. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with your claim that FORMER intelligence people would then know what was on that laptop providing the FBI would have probable cause.
Influence peddling is the exchange of money or other favors by a public official for political favors. There is a reason why a company such as Burisma would pay a crack addict like Hunter Biden $80,000 a month to sit on it's board and that reason ISN'T because Hunter possessed expertise in the field of energy or had a great knowlege of Ukraine. He possessed neither. So what WAS Hunter Biden providing to that company, Fork? I think we both know what the answer to that was and it was providing access to and favorable decisions by Hunter's father...Joe Biden! So why hasn't the Biden family's actions in the Ukraine and in China been investigated? Why were Hunter and Jim Biden able to make millions from Communist China's government? What did they provide in return? The old saying in crime investigations is to "follow the money"! So why hasn't anyone followed the money as the Biden family became wealthy with money that was pouring in from places like Ukraine and China?

Who was the "big guy? " You have 2 people close to the matter saying the exact opposite. Your bias is simply making you infer to know what the answer is. Just like you infer to know what the purpose is. Namely exchanging money for an official act. Wich at the time of the e-mail, Joe Biden wasn't in a position to give since he wasn't a public official at the time.

It again comes down to what I've been saying all along. Your bias is making you infer stuff that you have no evidence off, while at the same time making you blind to discrepancies in your own thought processes.

Again reiterating, that it doesn't mean you are wrong, but simply that what you are saying isn't actually supported by actual evidence.
Tony Bobulinski gains nothing by reporting that the "Big Guy" was in fact Joe Biden and that he was intimately involved in their business dealings. Again...if you want to believe the other people who claim that one of the partners was the "Big Guy" why would money have to be "held" for someone who was a partner? If you're a partner you get your share of profit according to how much of a stake you have in the company. The breakdown of who got what from that company was spelled out. The partners received 20% each as their share. Nobody on that list has a 10% share. Yet Hunter's laptop tells us that the partner's are "holding" 10% for the "Big Guy". Hunter is complaining on that same laptop about all the money he's giving to his father. Tony Bobulinski is telling us that the "big guy" is Joe Biden. You claim that there is no evidence of wrong doing and I'm saying that there is DAMNING evidence of wrong doing and it should have been investigated by a Special Counsel two years ago!

Influence peddling is the exchange of money or other favors by a public official for political favors. There is a reason why a company such as Burisma would pay a crack addict like Hunter Biden $80,000 a month to sit on it's board and that reason ISN'T because Hunter possessed expertise in the field of energy or had a great knowlege of Ukraine. He possessed neither. So what WAS Hunter Biden providing to that company, Fork? I think we both know what the answer to that was and it was providing access to and favorable decisions by Hunter's father...Joe Biden! So why hasn't the Biden family's actions in the Ukraine and in China been investigated? Why were Hunter and Jim Biden able to make millions from Communist China's government? What did they provide in return? The old saying in crime investigations is to "follow the money"! So why hasn't anyone followed the money as the Biden family became wealthy with money that was pouring in from places like Ukraine and China?
Biden has about a gazillion years of tax returns in the public domain. There is no shortage of people on the right willing to do OPPO on Joe Biden. In fact it is safe to assume millions have been spent on doing exactly that. I've yet to see any of it leading to anything incriminating for Joe Biden.

As for Burisma. I'm pretty sure that Hunter got that particular job because of daddy. What I'm not sure of and actually doubt is that this led to Joe Biden actually doing them favors. And before you mention Shokin. I want you to closely examine the timeline and specifics of why the Obama administration wanted Shokin fired. ( tip, it wasn't because of any investigation of Burisma)

Biden has about a gazillion years of tax returns in the public domain. There is no shortage of people on the right willing to do OPPO on Joe Biden. In fact it is safe to assume millions have been spent on doing exactly that. I've yet to see any of it leading to anything incriminating for Joe Biden.

As for Burisma. I'm pretty sure that Hunter got that particular job because of daddy. What I'm not sure of and actually doubt is that this led to Joe Biden actually doing them favors. And before you mention Shokin. I want you to closely examine the timeline and specifics of why the Obama administration wanted Shokin fired. ( tip, it wasn't because of any investigation of Burisma)
With all due respect, Fork? Even a complete moron like Joe Biden knows to put money you're being bribed with into an offshore account so it can't be traced by annoying people like the IRS or people on the right doing "OPPO" on you!

I think we both know that Joe Biden did do favors for Burisma the only real question is what those favors consisted of. Businessmen don't throw hundreds of thousands of dollars down a toilet for years without getting something in return. I think we can both agree that Hunter Biden IS a toilet...so what was Burisma getting in return for keeping him in crack and whores?

More disturbing...what is the Chinese Communist Party getting from Joe Biden now for the millions that they've funneled to the Biden family?

Tony Bobulinski gains nothing by reporting that the "Big Guy" was in fact Joe Biden and that he was intimately involved in their business dealings. Again...if you want to believe the other people who claim that one of the partners was the "Big Guy" why would money have to be "held" for someone who was a partner? If you're a partner you get your share of profit according to how much of a stake you have in the company. The breakdown of who got what from that company was spelled out. The partners received 20% each as their share. Nobody on that list has a 10% share. Yet Hunter's laptop tells us that the partner's are "holding" 10% for the "Big Guy". Hunter is complaining on that same laptop about all the money he's giving to his father. Tony Bobulinski is telling us that the "big guy" is Joe Biden. You claim that there is no evidence of wrong doing and I'm saying that there is DAMNING evidence of wrong doing and it should have been investigated by a Special Counsel two years ago!
Oh really? Nothing to gain? You are certain of that?

Let me see if I can rustle up some possible motivations for Bobulinski. 15 minutes of fame, revenge, jealousy, partisanship, ego, etc. etc.

It would be like me claiming Gilliar had nothing to gain by claiming Joe Biden wasn't involved. I simply don't have sufficient information to make such a claim.

If you really think Joe Biden would be declaring his 10% take on his tax returns then you're even more naive than I thought you were.
10 percent to do what??? HE WASN'T IN ANY OFFICE AT THE TIME.

It is not that I'm naive, it's that I don't know, and refuse to pretend that I do. This is why I keep on trying to make you understand the difference between opinions and facts. And how opinions can be coloured by bias.

With all due respect, Fork? Even a complete moron like Joe Biden knows to put money you're being bribed with into an offshore account so it can't be traced by annoying people like the IRS or people on the right doing "OPPO" on you!
You still have to be able to spend it. He has been in high public office for something like 40 years, every property, expenditure is been catalogued. Could he have been secretly corrupt? Sure. Do we know he has? No. Do we have compelling evidence that he might have. In my opinion, no. And. I'm sure you disagree. But they are just that opinions.

I think we both know that Joe Biden did do favors for Burisma the only real question is what those favors consisted of. Businessmen don't throw hundreds of thousands of dollars down a toilet for years without getting something in return. I think we can both agree that Hunter Biden IS a toilet...so what was Burisma getting in return for keeping him in crack and whores?
You tell me. Again no shortage of people willing to find out, and it's not that it's hard to determine what official US policy would benefit Burisma. Which is what your charge is. Not "influence peddling" but actual bribery of Joe Biden.

So if true, I'm sure you can tell me,since you are undoubtedly more aware than I am about possible malfeasance by the Biden or Obama administrations in regards to Burisma. Or for that matter China.

I can name some of Bidens actions so far that damages China's interests for instance. Actual US policy implemented by Joe Biden directly damaging China's interests, who you claim is in the bag for them.

Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump​

The irony being Repubs are in the process of overplaying their hand.

The facts are IMO both Biden and Trump should be hammered over what they did (and I bet there are others) but now we can bet neither one will.

I will say.......it would make for an incredibly interesting story if the two parties have decided this is how they rid themselves of both of them.

Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

10 Jan 2023 ~~ By Mark Moore

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Democrats “overplayed their hand” in how they criticized former President Donald Trump for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in light of a report that sensitive records were found at a DC institute where President Biden once had an office.
“I just think it goes to prove what they tried to do to President Trump overplayed their hand on that,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Monday after the news broke about the documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
“They’ve been around even longer,” McCarthy said, referring to Biden’s staffers. “President Trump had never been in office before and had just left, came out. Here’s an individual who spent his last 40 years in office.”
“It just shows that they were trying to be political with
~Snip~
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in November that he appointed Jack Smith, a former federal prosecutor, as special counsel to look into Trump’s classified documents.
In the Biden case, Garland tapped Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to review the materials.

Commentary:
its one thing for the president to have classified documents found in his files it is a horse of a different color when the Vice president is caught with them 6 years after the fact. That is a national Security risk. Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? What were these files doing in a think tank organization funded by the Chinese?
Obviously, the Quisling media will collectively stay busy looking at their fingernails instead of investigating and loudly bloviating about the national security crisis that Biden is the root cause of by having these classified documents.
Which of course should never have left the VPs D.C. Office.
It is much more illegal and suspicious for a Vice President to have these docs than a former president.
IMO, it was blatantly unconstitutional political misconduct but what do I know.
When will the FBI raid Biden's Delaware homes? When questioned in Mexico to comment, Biden smirking with his eyes DOWN along with his ne'er-do-wells, Garland and Mayorkas, had no comment.
Majority of Quisling news outlets will be silent Is this America?

The facts are IMO both Biden and Trump should be hammered over what they did (and I bet there are others) but now we can bet neither one will.

I will say.......it would make for an incredibly interesting story if the two parties have decided this is how they rid themselves of both of them.

10 documents at a think tank not in Biden's home.

Forum List

Back