Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

A 3rd 'batch' of Biden classified documents have been found.

Biden left office and took classified with him in 2017. The documents found in the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center could not have been placed there in the closet if Biden's personal office until 2018.

That means they had to be placed somewhere else for 1 year.

Classified info being found in 3 separate locations means the classified information he took with him were DIVIDED and (illegally) transported to multiple locations multiple times.

This completely DESTROYS the 'I'M SURPRISED' AND the 'INADVERTENT' Biden defense!

In the Trump case, there were Secret Service agents who moved his documents. THAT means there was / is a CHAIN OF CUSTODY.

With Biden, not only was / is there NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY (No idea who handled Biden's classified), there is NO IDEA WHERE THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN OR WHERE THEY STILL ARE!

His classified documents are STILL BEING FOUND and STILL BEING SEARCHED FOR!

Last edited:
Look around USMB, folks.

The Democrat party did not overplay their hand because there is no such thing as overplaying their hand to the faithful. For the leftist proles here, politics acts as a fundamentalist religion not to be questioned. Today, they are told that we are at war with Eurasia and that it has always been that way. Tomorrow they will be told that we are at war with Eastasia and it has always been that way. They will believe in both with equal fury.

Look around USMB, folks.

The Democrat party did not overplay their hand because there is no such thing as overplaying their hand to the faithful. For the leftist proles here, politics acts as a fundamentalist religion not to be questioned. Today, they are told that we are at war with Eurasia and that it has always been that way. Tomorrow they will be told that we are at war with Eastasia and it has always been that way. They will believe in both with equal fury.

Or we just evaluate cases.

Trump illegally held 360 top secret documents. He refused to return them when asked for nearly a year and a half. He lied on an affadavit saying he returned everything. He lied about declassifying the documents when caught.

Compared to Biden, who returned the documents when they were discovered and has been completely transparent about it.

and xiden just didn’t notice it for the past 6 years ? haha yeah
Why would he? How often do you go through old records?

For those playing along at home, I moved in November 2021. I was amazed at some of the stuff I found in my closet and storage spaces. Old technologies, instruction manuals for VCR's I hadn't owned in years, floppy disks.

and I have nowhere near the document output of a Vice President.

Why would he? How often do you go through old records?

For those playing along at home, I moved in November 2021. I was amazed at some of the stuff I found in my closet and storage spaces. Old technologies, instruction manuals for VCR's I hadn't owned in years, floppy disks.

and I have nowhere near the document output of a Vice President.

i don’t keep old records taking up space in my garage for six years. I don’t put top secret data in a file i label personal…for six years

but yes i do go though old files…i don’t let them sit around for six years…usually check things once a year amd toss things i don’t need

most people do that. it’s incredible to believe that xiden didnt

i don’t keep old records taking up space in my garage for six years. I don’t put top secret data in a file i label personal…for six years

but yes i do go though old files…i don’t let them sit around for six years…usually check things once a year amd toss things i don’t need

most people do that. it’s incredible to believe that xiden didnt

Well, unlike you, he actually has a life.

Starting an insurrection and abusing his office to dig up dirt on an opponent?
Nixon resigned for less. And he was twice the man Trump is.

Like I said -Perpetrated by the political opposition
Neither of those actually happened in real life.

Okay which was a mistake made by a GS10 somewhere, I guess.

The fucker was impeached twice!

The Impeachments were proven to be failed criminal coup attempts.

Pelosi promised not to try to Impeach Trump without BIPARTISANSHIP and IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE.
- SHE HAD NEITHER!

The Impeachments were PROVEN to be based in ZERO CRIME, ZERO EVIDENCE, and ZERO WITNESSES.

- Pelosi even argued when this was proven to be FACT by arguing a crime was not needed to Impeach a President.
-- No shit. Democrats proved all you need is a MAJORITY (of TRAITORS).

In BOTH Impeachments Democrats were PROVEN to have ALTERED DOCUMENTS, COMMITTED PERJURY (Schiff claiming to have a witness that did NOT exist), abd ILLEGALLY MANUFACTURED FAKE EVIDENCE....while telying on 2nd and 3rd-account HERESAY.

** THEY DID THIS IN AN ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT BY ATTEMPTING TO ILLEGALLY FORCE A DEMOCRATICALLY-ELECTED PRESIDENT FROM OFFICE.
- THIS IS CALLED TREASON

In BOTH failed coup attempts Democrats refused bipartisan participation, refused cross-examination, and refused to allow the 'accused' / President to have legal representation / legal defense.
- This was a violation of Presidentt Trump's Constitutional rights. This was NOT a LEGAL proceeding - IT WAS A KANGAROO COURT. It was something Democrats attempted to repeat for the last 6 years...and failed every time.

Hey snowflake, I have more bad news for you:

Thanks to 'Johnny Appleseed' - Biden, the classified spreader - TRUMP CAN NOT BE INDICTED FOR HIS CLASSIFICATION ISSUE NOW ... NOT WITHOUT BIDEN BEING INDICTED AS WELL.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Are Democrats....are YOU...willing to sacrifice Biden IOT take down Trump?

From what we have seen the last 6 years, you Trump-obsessed, TDS-suffering, crazy f*ers just might be desperate enough...especially since even Democrats don't want Joe to run again in 2024. No one wants another 4 (2) years of 'A Weekend At Bernies'!

1673625028525.png

So we all imagined that riot?
Were they all actors?

In a way -
Mostly they were federal agents (or acting under the authority thereof.)
Ray Epps, Scaffold Commander -
The ones that unlocked the doors.

It is all in the timing.

Democrats needed Choas at that moment.

I realize that your cult put out an infomercial trying to sell you something else, but -

No need to respond, I know that you are incapable of continuing this in a productive manner.

Compared to Biden, who returned the documents when they were discovered
Biden's lawyers - who we are supposed to believe were helpi g Biden MOVE - ratted on their boss by turning them in.

Biden, his DOJ, and FBI then HID all of ths until after the mid-term elections.

Yeah, what an admirable thing Biden willingly did himself.

and has been completely transparent about it.

'Transparent'?

He hid classified for 6 years

He has no Chain of Custody on any of it

He STILL has no idea where it all is

Have you seen Jean-Piere fielding questions fromtge press on this?
- She looks like the last person on a dodge ball team still in the game facing an entire opposing team.
The only time Biden has gone off-script that consists of the line 'SAY NOTHING' is when he gave the 'Corvette-Locked Garage' defense which reportedly made 2 of his lawyers faint.

** Some reporter should ask Biden - since he finished at the top of his law school class...with honors - if he learned the 'Corvette-Locked Garage' defense in law school!

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, at least Quid Pro lost so much moral high ground that he won't be weeping and wailing about TRUMP!'s documents any time soon.

Forum List

Back