Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Oh really? Nothing to gain? You are certain of that?

Let me see if I can rustle up some possible motivations for Bobulinski. 15 minutes of fame, revenge, jealousy, partisanship, ego, etc. etc.

It would be like me claiming Gilliar had nothing to gain by claiming Joe Biden wasn't involved. I simply don't have sufficient information to make such a claim.
are you saying he would lie about the POTUS and his family for 25 mins of fame?? youre dumber than previously thought,,

more likely its joe and hunter lying for millions of dollars of profit,,

Then why has the prosecution for Trump been turned over to a special prosecutor if all they're concerned about is getting the documents back? If that was the case, then why was the raid even necessary? Your explanation is just weak sauce.

It repeats whatever the Cult tells him

The fbi knew he had the documents. Was at Mar a logo months before the raid. Biden stole his and stored themin his garage.
Not to mention in his house, and in his private office...and it should be noted that he took the items found in his private office, and put them in his own folder and labeled that folder "personal" - obviously shows intent to hide, and convert to his own.

Then why has the prosecution for Trump been turned over to a special prosecutor if all they're concerned about is getting the documents back? If that was the case, then why was the raid even necessary? Your explanation is just weak sauce.
The raid of Trump was obviously done as pretext to get attorney-client information Trump had, as well as a Stalinist tactic purely for political purposes. IE, this is what happens to our political enemies.

The Impeachments were proven to be failed criminal coup attempts.

Pelosi promised not to try to Impeach Trump without BIPARTISANSHIP and IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE.
- SHE HAD NEITHER!

Uh, it was pretty much a slam dunk case. He tried to shake down Zelensky in front of a room of horrified witnesses.
Then he openly incited a coup to try to overthrow the government.

Hey snowflake, I have more bad news for you:

Thanks to 'Johnny Appleseed' - Biden, the classified spreader - TRUMP CAN NOT BE INDICTED FOR HIS CLASSIFICATION ISSUE NOW ... NOT WITHOUT BIDEN BEING INDICTED AS WELL.
Sure he can. Put it in front of a DC Grand Jury. Indict the fucker. Then put him in front of a DC Jury. Convict the fucker.

See, that was simple.

Well, at least Quid Pro lost so much moral high ground that he won't be weeping and wailing about TRUMP!'s documents any time soon.

Actually, Biden has the moral high ground because he acted in an ethical manner and Trump didn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Uh, it was pretty much a slam dunk case.

If it was such a slam dunk case why did the Senate acquit Trump based on zero crime, zero evidence, zero witnesses, and Democtats committing perjury, altering documents, and manufacturing false evidence?

The FACT is Democrats and their cultists have been trying to take down Trump going on 7 years now after failing to do so EVERY time.

:itsok:

Actually, Biden has the moral high ground because he acted in an ethical manner and Trump didn't.

Stealing TS/SCI documents, scattering them all over, keeping them illegally in unsecured locations - to include a ChiCom Center, keeping no Chain of Custody documentation do there is no way to tell who had access to the TS/SCI info he illegally kept in unsrcuted locations, and his aides are still looking for more Biden TS/SCI documents, the locTions of which he has no clue. For all we know China could hsve them.right now.

THIS is what you call 'acting in an ethical manner'?

:uhh:

DUde, seriously, your poor attempts to defend Biden have been proven false, without merrit, debunked, GARBAGE!

THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR WHAT HE DID AND/OR HOW HE DID IT.

Robert Hur is the special counsel to investigate Biden but he was involved in the Russia collusion case against Trump. I don't trust him.

Robert Hur is the special counsel to investigate Biden but he was involved in the Russia collusion case against Trump. I don't trust him.
Plus he partneted with Wray back in the day and worked under Rosenstein.

Bssed on this the case can already be wrapped up, Biden's 'exoneration letter' already writtten, as they did with Hillary.

Plus he partneted with Wray back in the day and worked under Rosenstein.

Bssed on this the case can already be wrapped up, Biden's 'exoneration letter' already writtten, as they did with Hillary.
Garland hand picked this guy for that reason.

Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

10 Jan 2023 ~~ By Mark Moore

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said Democrats “overplayed their hand” in how they criticized former President Donald Trump for keeping classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida in light of a report that sensitive records were found at a DC institute where President Biden once had an office.
“I just think it goes to prove what they tried to do to President Trump overplayed their hand on that,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) told reporters Monday after the news broke about the documents discovered at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.
“They’ve been around even longer,” McCarthy said, referring to Biden’s staffers. “President Trump had never been in office before and had just left, came out. Here’s an individual who spent his last 40 years in office.”
“It just shows that they were trying to be political with
~Snip~
Attorney General Merrick Garland announced in November that he appointed Jack Smith, a former federal prosecutor, as special counsel to look into Trump’s classified documents.
In the Biden case, Garland tapped Chicago US Attorney John Lausch, a Trump appointee, to review the materials.

Commentary:
its one thing for the president to have classified documents found in his files it is a horse of a different color when the Vice president is caught with them 6 years after the fact. That is a national Security risk. Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? What were these files doing in a think tank organization funded by the Chinese?
Obviously, the Quisling media will collectively stay busy looking at their fingernails instead of investigating and loudly bloviating about the national security crisis that Biden is the root cause of by having these classified documents.
Which of course should never have left the VPs D.C. Office.
It is much more illegal and suspicious for a Vice President to have these docs than a former president.
IMO, it was blatantly unconstitutional political misconduct but what do I know.
When will the FBI raid Biden's Delaware homes? When questioned in Mexico to comment, Biden smirking with his eyes DOWN along with his ne'er-do-wells, Garland and Mayorkas, had no comment.
Majority of Quisling news outlets will be silent Is this America?
Wat was Biden doin wit te ily classified material? So you're asking? Got it. You just over played your hand when you needed to ask.

Forum List

Back