Biden DOJ Asks SCOTUS To Keep Arizona From Requiring Proof Of Citizenship For 2024 Election

Biden DOJ Asks SCOTUS To Keep Arizona From Requiring Proof Of Citizenship For 2024 Election​

SCOTUS will turn them down. It is up to the state to decide how they conduct their elections.
Democrats are afraid of anyone finding out that an election works better if you actually police your elections for cheating.

SCOTUS will turn them down. It is up to the state to decide how they conduct their elections.
Democrats are afraid of anyone finding out that an election works better if you actually police your elections for cheating.
Democrats don't think requiring proof of citizenship helps them. So, they believe elections work better for them when there are no rules, just voting.

The DOJ opposition seems to be based on the claim that the Feds have preempted the field.

But their logic is utterly lacking. The Feds already demand that the prospective voter affirm or swear under oath that they are citizens. But an alien trying to vote, here, is already showing disdain for our laws.

Is it the actual position of the United States that such a law breaker wouldn’t lie or commit perjury in order to achieve his objective of illegally voting? :dunno:

Last edited:
The DOJ opposition seems to be based on the claim that the Feds have preempted the field.

But their logic is utterly lacking. The Feds already demand that the prospective voter affirms swear under oath that they are citizens. But an alien trying to vote, here, is already showing disdain for our laws.

Is it the actual position of the United States that such a law breaker wouldn’t lie or commit perjury in order to achieve his objective of illegally voting? :dunno:
Lib loons are trying to sell that they feel for the illegals intent therefore the fact of law breaking does not count

The old notion of “one man, one vote” was designed to avoid the dilution of the power of a citizen’s vote.

Aliens voting here serves to dilute the power of our votes as citizens.

So I get back to the premise again:

What is the actual reason for our DOJ to oppose a requirement that voters provide proof of eligibility FOR voting. The answer is obvious:

The government (ie, the executive branch) is currently Democrat. Democrats assume that the vast majority of illegal alien votes would tend to go Democrat. They therefore very cynically seek to make it easier for aliens to cast their illegal votes.

But their logic is utterly lacking. The Feds already demand that the prospective voter affirms swear under oath that they are citizens. But an alien trying to vote, here, is already showing disdain for our laws.

It’s like swearing I won’t blow up the plane I’m getting on so you don’t need to search me or ask for ID.

Forum List

Back