Biden Drained The SPR At $30/bbl In Order To Keep Oil Prices Low Prior To Midterms. Now Filling It Back At $96/bbl With Tax Payer Money

Don't know, but it doesn't take an Einstein to tell that buying low and selling high results in a profit.
It doesn't take a Democrat lawyer who graduated top of his class, with honors, and 3 degrees to know emptying the SPR for partisan liberal gain during such a volatile time - China on the verge of invading Taiwan, Russia threatening to attack if we help Ukraine further, and Joe sending Parriot Missiles to Ukraine that will take US boots on the ground to operate them - is stupid as hell.

Joe Is known for, however, being wrong about every foreign policy decision he has ever made.

It doesn't take a Democrat lawyers who graduated top of his class, with honors, and 3 degrees to know emptying the SPR for partisan liberal gain during such a volatile time - China on the verge of invafing Taiwan, Russia threatening to attack if we help Ukraine, and Hoe sending Parriot Missiles to Ukraine that will take US boots on the ground to operate them - is stupid as hell.

Joe Is known for, however, being wrong about every foreign policy decision he has ever made.
A.D.D. much?

You made an unfounded statement, not me.
High no, precise yes!
My statement was that obviously profit was made, because gov bought at 29, sold at 80+. My point was never specific amount of profit.

Precise you are not.

The oil Biden sold before the Midterms was purchased at an average price of $29.70 per barrel [Link]

View attachment 739226

Now willing to fill it at up to $96 per barrel with taxpayer money.

Price at time of sale was about $85 per barrel [Link] White House says $96.

Clearly, this was done to influence the election. Does not seem to have a reasonable financial justification.
Now very smart, huh?

Its Old Joe being true to form

No matter what it was advertised, a PROFIT was realized, so let's not talk shit about "on public dime"
Profit has not been proven - would need to present value everything, and also would need to consider the costs of draining, filling, and transporting all that fuel.

He sold oil I paid for to save me 5 cents at the pump and get votes.

No?

So why does your post have exactly nothing to do with what you quoted?

You say not A.D.D. so what is that malfunction?

SSI am not the subject of this thread, lil' attempted thread hijacking snowflake

So you are trying to distract from the fact that you support Democrats, CNN, & their domestic terrorists using Twitter to track, target, and attack US citizens...

Way to go, comrade.

Fail.

Well as it happens it DID turn a profit. So even that dog don't hunt.
Link...

Please explain how selling off our reserve when the price was low but now buying from foreign nations / our enemies when the prices are much higher is turning a profit.

Has your crap article done that?
Um, the premise of this thread is my own, and that article you refer to in a derogatory manner is one of the links 1) supporting my thesis and 2) includes links to official sources. Bye.

You claimed profit. My crap article didn't, so who is full of crap?

Last edited:
The oil Biden sold before the Midterms was purchased at an average price of $29.70 per barrel [Link]

View attachment 739226

Now willing to fill it at up to $96 per barrel with taxpayer money.

Price at time of sale was about $85 per barrel [Link] White House says $96.

Clearly, this was done to influence the election. Does not seem to have a reasonable financial justification.
Oil is not 96 bucks a barrel, especially for sour crude.

Forum List

Back