Biden Excuses China's Uyghur Genocide

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
It is sad and shameful that the installed President of the United States of America stood on a stage and dismissed the horrors befalling these people as just a cultural norm. According to Xiden, Xi is just trying to achieve unity. Hmmmm Let this be tucked into memory when Beijing's puppet declares he wants unity in the USA. Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Uyghur's only hope was Donald Trump. I hope the cabal that manipulated the election and their supporters can live with what they've done to these people.

WATCH: Biden excuses genocide of Uyghur Muslims in China as a 'cultural norm' | The Post Millennial

It is sad and shameful that the installed President of the United States of America stood on a stage and dismissed the horrors befalling these people as just a cultural norm. According to Xiden, Xi is just trying to achieve unity. Hmmmm Let this be tucked into memory when Beijing's puppet declares he wants unity in the USA. Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Uyghur's only hope was Donald Trump. I hope the cabal that manipulated the election and their supporters can live with what they've done to these people.

WATCH: Biden excuses genocide of Uyghur Muslims in China as a 'cultural norm' | The Post Millennial

Has anybody tried to blame Trump yet?

Give them time. The post has only been up three minutes.

"Unity" behind 20-foot fences and razor wire.

It's Xiden's blueprint for American Unity. Simply kill all the non-Democrats.

1613626335068.png

When slavery and genocide are considered norms and justified by leaders as a form of "unity" there is something terribly wrong with that society.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Give them time. The post has only been up three minutes.

I figured Red Communist CHina Joe Xiden's State Run Media: MSNBC and CNN would have a template where they just need to change the topic?

They will live with it and not care because they are psychopaths' and have no compassion for human life at all. They are fully controlled by the Reptilian mind.

Is anyone surprised? We have right now a massive prison camp system and genocide ongoing against a minority in China and to Joe Xi come on man they have different cultural norms over there. Where are the board leftists to try to spin this?

Donald Trump encourages Xi to build those concentration camps. You said NOTHING.

Donald Trump participated in the genocide Yemeni people by the Saudi's, and YOU ENCOURAGED it.

So don't come here and say that Joe isn't doing enough, when you said NOTHING about Trump when he openly told XI to do this.

Donald Trump encourages Xi to build those concentration camps. You said NOTHING.

Donald Trump participated in the genocide Yemeni people by the Saudi's, and YOU ENCOURAGED it.

So don't come here and say that Joe isn't doing enough, when you said NOTHING about Trump when he openly told XI to do this.
You should be banned for posting these lies. We should export you to China!

Your Post is spot on. Trumpers did not give a damn when Trump supported Uigher camps.

Of course this is their modus operandi. When Pubs in power, it doesn’t matter; when Dems in power, it is the gravest threat.

Last edited:

You should be banned for posting these lies. We should export you to China!

What lies am I posting you ignorant piece of shit? I seriously doubt you'll apologize for calling me a liar. I guess you call others liars, because you don't tell the truth. I don't lie.

You can't do fuck all to me because I don't live in the USA.

Joe isn't doing enough

Forum List

Back