Biden fails to secure major security, oil commitments at Arab summit

The 5 decades on the government payroll without one accomplishment streak is still alive!

Related: Joe Biden Leaves Saudi Arabia Humiliated.

Oh, wait. You mean we have oil right here?

So, why did you lie about when the production went down?

Because increasing oil production requires more than just the flip of a switch.

Can you provide links to the Biden Admin telling companies they cannot build a new refinery?

So I misread the date on the chart. But it's still guaranteed there won't be any new refineries under Biden.

Biden EPA Regulations Closing Small American Refineries As Energy Supply Struggles Worsen | Conservative America Today

Biden Lashes Out At Oil Refiners In Latest Outburst On Gas Prices

25 Biden policies raising gas prices and other energy costs - Americans for Prosperity

The 5 decades on the government payroll without one accomplishment streak is still alive!

1658068711914.png

There wasn't any need to build any new refineries then. They were not under the strict regulations we have today.

The refineries in this country are all very old, they average more than 40 years in service. Seems it was rather shortsighted not to take advantage of the friendly Admin and start some new ones

This man is closing out a career as the perfect specimen the founding fathers warned against. He actually spews truths at times because of his mental issues. Other Progs spew some in the direction as I believe to smooth things over a bit. He and Pelosi spewed election interference before the 2020 election. Like they knew. So confident and smiling.

Of course not OPEC has to approve of the increase.

The refineries in this country are all very old, they average more than 40 years in service. Seems it was rather shortsighted not to take advantage of the friendly Admin and start some new ones

I dunno man, look at the long view for a minute. 3 times since 2008 the price of gas has dropped to $2/gal or even below that, before rising again to $4 and higher. Those kinds of price swings can make an investor somewhat cautious, not to mention the oil executives. I would imagine that a new refinery ain't cheap, and the democrats and environmentalists would fight it every step of the way, not only the creation of it but also the operations afterwards. You heard what Biden was saying during his campaign, and he ain't the only democrat saying that stuff. Obama was against the oil industry while he was in office too, so the outlay of a huge amount of money to build new refineries in such risky times as this might not be all that short-sided.

The oil Biden was asking for wasn't for the USA. It was for Europe - to ease shortages and prices in Europe.

Once again, you could have google that and not made a complete fool of yourself - again!!! I guess you were too busy filling out online job applications.

How is the job search going FuckBoi? Until you can pass an IQ test, your prospects continue to be dim.

The oil Biden was asking for wasn't for the USA. It was for Europe - to ease shortages and prices in Europe.

Once again, you could have google that and not made a complete fool of yourself - again!!! I guess you were too busy filling out online job applications.

How is the job search going FuckBoi? Until you can pass an IQ test, your prospects continue to be dim.
Brandon is begging them to increase production to drive down the price of oil.

While he maintains sanctions on US oil, shitforbrains.

"Saudi Arabia has committed to support global oil market balancing for sustained economic growth," the White House said. "We have welcomed the increase in production levels 50 percent above what was planned for July and August."
Again you fall for Brandon’s lies.
Saudis are only increasing output 100K a day.

Shitforbrains Kanuck thinks oil prices are by region.

I know they told you there’d be no math today, but 100,000 is not a higher number than the 500,000 Brandon paraded earlier.

KSA told the US 3 years ago that they were no longer our swing producer. Is the 100,000 increased capacity for Saudi Arabia or all of OPEC?

Forum List

Back