Biden Family Corruption Allegations Metastasize

Were you the one supplying Hunter Coke.

Sucks to be you.

So what you've said is that you really don't care about corruption or whether these allegations are true. The whole point is to fuck up Joe's campaign so he won't be elected. Lies and smears are all you're interested in. Truth is irrelevant.

Thank you for that admission.
Yep. Pretty much sums it up when it comes to these rabid, conspiracy kooks.
And just where has Ivanka gone to further her businesses ? Can we investigate her? or the crook Kurschner {sp}

Please do.

You are in a real hole.

Indies are turning on you and the senate won't convict. Trump gets re-elected and you lose the house.

You've got a tiger by the tail and you will be chewed up either way.

Please keep reaching. I will get you a shovel with a longer handle. You will need it.
Guess you were sleeping when states trump won by 20 and 30% lost to Dem governors

"Please don't let them do this to me? your ah pleaded to the crowd And the voters said FU SB

And blue states have recently elected moderate republicans.

Seems you don't understand how people view federal and state politics. Especially states like Kansas where the moderates an conservatives hate each other.

But you do strike me as one of the typical left wing ring-through-the-nose goosestepping idiots who does not understand much about anything at all.

So what you've said is that you really don't care about corruption or whether these allegations are true. The whole point is to fuck up Joe's campaign so he won't be elected. Lies and smears are all you're interested in. Truth is irrelevant.

Thank you for that admission.
And just where has Ivanka gone to further her businesses ? Can we investigate her? or the crook Kurschner {sp}

Please do.

You are in a real hole.

Indies are turning on you and the senate won't convict. Trump gets re-elected and you lose the house.

Please keep reaching. I will get you a shovel with a longer handle. You will need it.
Guess you were sleeping when states trump won by 20 and 30% lost to Dem governors

"Please don't let them do this to me? your ah pleaded to the crowd And the voters said FU SB

Seems you don't understand how people view federal and state politics. Especially states like Kansas where the moderates an conservatives hate each other.

But you do strike me as one of the typical left wing ring-through-the-nose goosestepping idiots who does not understand much about anything at all.
Then once more you'd be wrong One day you'll see the pos trump for what he is

Please do.

You are in a real hole.

I can see him for what he is now.

It's you that can't see out your belly-button so well.

Like I said....you are a True Blue Ring-Through-The-Nose left winger.

Please do.

You are in a real hole.

I'm blue alright ever since I voted for that other repub AH GWB

Now this will be fun to watch.

“KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.

“Derkach said at a press conference at the Kyiv-based Interfax-Ukraine news agency that on November 14 the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) announced a new suspicion to the owner of Burisma, former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky.”

“KIEV (Reuters) – Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Wednesday. …

“Ryaboshapka said Zlochevsky was now suspected of the ‘theft of government funds on an especially large scale,’ but did not provide evidence or details. ….

“The investigation is effectively on hold, however, because the Ukrainian authorities cannot determine Zlochevsky’s whereabouts.”
Hunter's almost as slimy as Jared and Ivanka and the two boychinkins. And that pretty much dooms Biden.

Please do.

You are in a real hole.

And you've obviously swallowed things hook line and sinker.

Can't say that I blame you. GWB was a huge moron. One of the worst in history.

“KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.

“Derkach said at a press conference at the Kyiv-based Interfax-Ukraine news agency that on November 14 the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) announced a new suspicion to the owner of Burisma, former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky.”

“KIEV (Reuters) – Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Wednesday. …

“Ryaboshapka said Zlochevsky was now suspected of the ‘theft of government funds on an especially large scale,’ but did not provide evidence or details. ….

“The investigation is effectively on hold, however, because the Ukrainian authorities cannot determine Zlochevsky’s whereabouts.”
The Biden's are completely corrupt, but this may not be unusual for the power brokers in DC.

THEY HAVE SO FAR: The Bidens don’t get a free pass.

During the time of Hunter’s employment, the activities of the company were investigated for corruption by the Ukrainian government. Joe Biden used his political power to threaten to withhold billions of dollars from the Ukrainian government if they did not fire the prosecutor who was, as it happened, investigating the allegedly corrupt company that had hired Hunter.​

These are the hard and true facts, and they speak to the only quid pro quo we are certain of in this entire spectacle. There are even video tapes of Joe Biden bragging about the deal he made with the Ukrainians to get this prosecutor fired.​

Are these facts beyond investigation because Biden is a Democratic candidate for president? Should the Trump administration ignore his blatant quid pro quo because Hunter Biden has some kind of special privilege that no other American citizen possesses — the “my dad is the vice president” privilege?​

Earlier and somewhat related: “I think the reasons go much deeper: Trump threatened to turn over the rock and expose the creepy-crawlies underneath to the harsh light of day.”

Hunter's almost as slimy as Jared and Ivanka and the two boychinkins. And that pretty much dooms Biden.
biden doomed?/ Trump gets 4 more imho

I was a republican all my life I realized it was a bad move

If you say so. :lame2:

I was a republican all my life I realized it was a bad move

There is no good move at the federal level.

I am more conservative the farther up I go.

At a local level, I consider myself very moderate. But I can digest my city's budget. Not the federal budget.

biden doomed?/ Trump gets 4 more imho
Yeah, I think Trump wins in a landslide. Once again, the dems see an early candidate who is "undefeatable" so only some whackadoodles run opposing him, and then they find out he's DOA

Oh hey, the Saudis and UAE bailed Jared out of bankruptcy because it was such a good deal for them. Who'd dispute that.

Oh hey, the Saudis and UAE bailed Jared out of bankruptcy because it was such a good deal for them. Who'd dispute that.

Thanks.

Is is hard to type with your head up your ass ?
Only YOU would know!

Sorry...but my head won't fit.

With his and about half the board's up his...there just isn't enough room.
But your head does fit up Trumps ass cause he's got the huge ass you like to kiss

No Ed,

Trumps ass is in your head.

It's been there, with the rest of Trump, living rent free, for three years.

Forum List

Back