Biden Family Corruption Allegations Metastasize

Fuck off you senile old piece of shit.

I quoted the article exactly.
So you admit you are too STUPID to know your "source" lied to you by editing the actual quote from Dubinsky!
You do know that your OP source, the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency, is a RUSSIAN propaganda outlet.
Of course you do you Putin loving America-hating POS!!!!!!

Fuck off and deal with it.

What I know really isn't what this thread is about.

Biden's going to get the same bullshit shoved up his ass that the democrats are trying to put up Trump's.

It's gonna be fun to watch.

Or do you really think Hunter was an oil and gas guru ?
He wasn't hired as a oil and gas guru, as you well know, that is just another Russian lie parroted by "human scum" Tramp and mindlessly repeated by STUPID fools like you!
In 2014, Cyprus-registered Burisma Holdings, one of the largest private natural gas companies in Ukraine, announced that Hunter Biden was among several prominent foreigners who were joining its board. The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

Knowing shit about oil and gas....he couldn't advise them on how to wipe their asses.

Which apparently you are not to good at either.

And pay him fucking through the roof.

That his dad had nothing to do with it....Noooooooooooooooo

Everybody want to hire coke-heads to advice on speciifics they know nohting about regarding products they know nohint about...happens all the time.
You are a typical America-hating Russian mole, when caught lying you just repeat your lie!
Again The company said that Hunter Biden would advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities.”

Were you the one supplying Hunter Coke.

Sucks to be you.

The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper[2] founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement.[3] Though the newspaper has been known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it is becoming known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of right-wing politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign itself
The Epoch Times - Wikipedia
Now that's a unbiased source :happy-1:.

And your point is ?

Nothing is unbiased these days.

This is pointing out that Biden's bullshit is looking bad and smelling worse. Comes at a great time too.

There will be a LIndsay Grahm looksee to make sure there is nothing dirty here.

On the surface, it stinks.

Compared to,,,what?
What does Lindsey think he's going to get, that nobody else has found?

What does it matter ?

He'll find as much as Adam Schitt has found.

And in the process he's gonna fuck up Joes campaign.

Not to bright, are you.

BTW: Others have found it...you just have your head so far up your ass you can't hear.

Ah, you're one of those who like your news your way. Got it!
Joe is too old to be president, just like Trump is too incompetent.

The Epoch Times is a multi-language newspaper[2] founded in 2000 by John Tang and a group of Chinese Americans associated with the Falun Gong spiritual movement.[3] Though the newspaper has been known for general interest topics with a focus on news about China and its human rights issues, it is becoming known for its support of U.S. President Donald Trump and favorable coverage of right-wing politicians in Europe; a 2019 report showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign itself

And your point is ?

This is pointing out that Biden's bullshit is looking bad and smelling worse. Comes at a great time too.

Compared to,,,what?

What does it matter ?

Not to bright, are you.

BTW: Others have found it...you just have your head so far up your ass you can't hear.

No dumbshit.

I have enjoyed this comedy from the start. It's going nowhere and everybody on this planet knows it. Even Adam Schitt.

The fucker is just grandstanding.

And the whole Hunter Biden thing will go the same way after a bunch of theatrics.

But it will fuck up Joe's campaign. Sorry to see that because this country will not elect and slug for a president.

Please show how Trump is incompetent. Compare him on some feature we can agree is relevant.

And your point is ?

Compared to,,,what?

What does it matter ?

Not to bright, are you.

2nd request....

Please show how Trump is incompetent.

Provide the standard and we'll measure others against it too.

And your point is ?

Compared to,,,what?

What does it matter ?

Not to bright, are you.

2nd request....

2nd request? I missed thr first one, I'd guess.
It's not like USMB is my home away from home as my post total in over 9 years clearly indicates,
I have much more important thing s to do in my life. I'm married, with kids. I have a great job, a good sized circle of friends and many activities I evolve myself in.
Now, to address why I think Trump is incompetent.
North Korea is still working on their nuclear programs and also testing out missiles constantly. Even after all those meetings with Kim and of course those "love letters", which legitimized Kim of the world stage. Trump got played.
Trump's dealings with Turkey. Turkey got everything they wanted out of Trump. Turkey now occupies north Syria, is still killing the Kurds (who Trump betrayed). Trump was told there would be a ceasefire by Erdoğan and bragged about it, except the ceasefire never happened as Turkey continued to kill Kurds, attack hospitals a aid organization location,Trump got played.
Saudi Arabia. Went to Saudi Arabia, got his ego stroked big time. Since then, Trump ignored the brutal killing of a US journalist, exit the nuclear treat with Iran, which has caused instability and raised the chances of a wide range war in the ME. Took away Americans jobs when he gave Saudi Arabia a deal to build "smart bombs". Saudi Arabia remains the biggest financier of terrorism in the world.
Russia. Trump is constantly doing Putin wishes. Russia now occupies a US taxpayer paid for base and airfield in northern Syria. This gave Russia another foot-in-the-door in the Middle East. Stopped ships paroling in the international waters of the Black Sea is has been done for decades, because he doesn't want to appear hostile to Russia. Trump's folly with Ukraine has weaken the position of the Ukraine in any dealings with Russia in ending Russia's desire to annex more and more of Ukraine. Trump's always repeating the unfounded conspiracy, that it was Ukraine that meddled in the US 2016 election and not Russia. This claim has zero evidence and the Russian meddling has mountains of evidence, not only with US intelligence but also with world wide intelligence . Putin continues to make Trump his hand puppet.
The Deficits. Under Trump, the National Debt has risen by over three trillion dollars. Every year, Trump has raised annual deficits when priory, the deficits were decreasing. No president has ever increased annual deficits during a long-term economic growth, which Trump inherited. But then Trump has said, "I love debt!"
Which his multiple bankruptcies and judgements clearly demonstrates. He did that with his money, now he has everybody else's money. Think about it.
The US is more polarized as ever, the financial inequality is greater than ever, the repeat for the US has dropped as has the international trust.

And the whole Hunter Biden thing will go the same way after a bunch of theatrics.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-22+at+12.54.17+PM.png

And your point is ?

Compared to,,,what?

What does it matter ?

Not to bright, are you.

2nd request....

2nd request? I missed thr first one, I'd guess.
It's not like USMB is my home away from home as my post total in over 9 years clearly indicates,
I have much more important thing s to do in my life. I'm married, with kids. I have a great job, a good sized circle of friends and many activities I evolve myself in.
Now, to address why I think Trump is incompetent.
North Korea is still working on their nuclear programs and also testing out missiles constantly. Even after all those meetings with Kim and of course those "love letters", which legitimized Kim of the world stage. Trump got played.
Trump's dealings with Turkey. Turkey got everything they wanted out of Trump. Turkey now occupies north Syria, is still killing the Kurds (who Trump betrayed). Trump was told there would be a ceasefire by Erdoğan and bragged about it, except the ceasefire never happened as Turkey continued to kill Kurds, attack hospitals a aid organization location,Trump got played.
Saudi Arabia. Went to Saudi Arabia, got his ego stroked big time. Since then, Trump ignored the brutal killing of a US journalist, exit the nuclear treat with Iran, which has caused instability and raised the chances of a wide range war in the ME. Took away Americans jobs when he gave Saudi Arabia a deal to build "smart bombs". Saudi Arabia remains the biggest financier of terrorism in the world.
Russia. Trump is constantly doing Putin wishes. Russia now occupies a US taxpayer paid for base and airfield in northern Syria. This gave Russia another foot-in-the-door in the Middle East. Stopped ships paroling in the international waters of the Black Sea is has been done for decades, because he doesn't want to appear hostile to Russia. Trump's folly with Ukraine has weaken the position of the Ukraine in any dealings with Russia in ending Russia's desire to annex more and more of Ukraine. Trump's always repeating the unfounded conspiracy, that it was Ukraine that meddled in the US 2016 election and not Russia. This claim has zero evidence and the Russian meddling has mountains of evidence, not only with US intelligence but also with world wide intelligence . Putin continues to make Trump his hand puppet.
The Deficits. Under Trump, the National Debt has risen by over three trillion dollars. Every year, Trump has raised annual deficits when priory, the deficits were decreasing. No president has ever increased annual deficits during a long-term economic growth, which Trump inherited. But then Trump has said, "I love debt!"
Which his multiple bankruptcies and judgements clearly demonstrates. He did that with his money, now he has everybody else's money. Think about it.
The US is more polarized as ever, the financial inequality is greater than ever, the repeat for the US has dropped as has the international trust.

None of this spells incompetent unless you think you could do better.

Deficits = No worse than Obama.l

Obama screwed with Egypt, Lybia and Syria, all of which are now huge messes.

And on and on in terms of what other presidents have done.

If you are saying Trump is incompetent and Obama and Bush, then I am O.K.

If you are saying Trump is worse than Obama, then you are nothing but a partisan hackwad.

And your point is ?

On the surface, there is nothing there. Everyone in the world applauded when Joe Biden got that crook fired.

And your point is ?

On the surface, there is nothing there. Everyone in the world applauded when Joe Biden got that crook fired.

He's already sinking.

Now Biden is having to deal with an illegitimate child.

The guy is a sexual gymnast it appears.....

Trump talks about grabbing pussy.

Hunter just does it.

Perverted Slow joe and his fucked up spawn are corrupt to the core... fact

Forum List

Back