Biden Family Corruption Allegations Metastasize

And the whole Hunter Biden thing will go the same way after a bunch of theatrics.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-22+at+12.54.17+PM.png
And I've heard several asstwats on the left saying they'd vote for their side if they shot someone too.

Lord people are fucking stupid.
Prove it!
Oh go fuck yourself.
Caught you lying again!
Coyote care to show him where someone did this the other day?

posters who are 100% always in attack mode suck.

And I've heard several asstwats on the left saying they'd vote for their side if they shot someone too.

Lord people are fucking stupid.
Prove it!
Oh go fuck yourself.
Caught you lying again!
Coyote care to show him where someone did this the other day?

posters who are 100% always in attack mode suck.
So you have now backtracked from "SEVERAL" to "one" that YOU can't even name.

Compared to,,,what?
What does Lindsey think he's going to get, that nobody else has found?

What does it matter ?

He'll find as much as Adam Schitt has found.

And in the process he's gonna fuck up Joes campaign.

Not to bright, are you.

BTW: Others have found it...you just have your head so far up your ass you can't hear.

Ah, you're one of those who like your news your way. Got it!
Joe is too old to be president, just like Trump is too incompetent.

2nd request....

Please show how Trump is incompetent.

Provide the standard and we'll measure others against it too.

2nd request? I missed thr first one, I'd guess.
It's not like USMB is my home away from home as my post total in over 9 years clearly indicates,
I have much more important thing s to do in my life. I'm married, with kids. I have a great job, a good sized circle of friends and many activities I evolve myself in.
Now, to address why I think Trump is incompetent.
North Korea is still working on their nuclear programs and also testing out missiles constantly. Even after all those meetings with Kim and of course those "love letters", which legitimized Kim of the world stage. Trump got played.
Trump's dealings with Turkey. Turkey got everything they wanted out of Trump. Turkey now occupies north Syria, is still killing the Kurds (who Trump betrayed). Trump was told there would be a ceasefire by Erdoğan and bragged about it, except the ceasefire never happened as Turkey continued to kill Kurds, attack hospitals a aid organization location,Trump got played.
Saudi Arabia. Went to Saudi Arabia, got his ego stroked big time. Since then, Trump ignored the brutal killing of a US journalist, exit the nuclear treat with Iran, which has caused instability and raised the chances of a wide range war in the ME. Took away Americans jobs when he gave Saudi Arabia a deal to build "smart bombs". Saudi Arabia remains the biggest financier of terrorism in the world.
Russia. Trump is constantly doing Putin wishes. Russia now occupies a US taxpayer paid for base and airfield in northern Syria. This gave Russia another foot-in-the-door in the Middle East. Stopped ships paroling in the international waters of the Black Sea is has been done for decades, because he doesn't want to appear hostile to Russia. Trump's folly with Ukraine has weaken the position of the Ukraine in any dealings with Russia in ending Russia's desire to annex more and more of Ukraine. Trump's always repeating the unfounded conspiracy, that it was Ukraine that meddled in the US 2016 election and not Russia. This claim has zero evidence and the Russian meddling has mountains of evidence, not only with US intelligence but also with world wide intelligence . Putin continues to make Trump his hand puppet.
The Deficits. Under Trump, the National Debt has risen by over three trillion dollars. Every year, Trump has raised annual deficits when priory, the deficits were decreasing. No president has ever increased annual deficits during a long-term economic growth, which Trump inherited. But then Trump has said, "I love debt!"
Which his multiple bankruptcies and judgements clearly demonstrates. He did that with his money, now he has everybody else's money. Think about it.
The US is more polarized as ever, the financial inequality is greater than ever, the repeat for the US has dropped as has the international trust.

None of this spells incompetent unless you think you could do better.

Deficits = No worse than Obama.l

Obama screwed with Egypt, Lybia and Syria, all of which are now huge messes.

And on and on in terms of what other presidents have done.

If you are saying Trump is incompetent and Obama and Bush, then I am O.K.

If you are saying Trump is worse than Obama, then you are nothing but a partisan hackwad.

Deficits Like all previous, Obama spent more government money to positively effect the economy, which as worked, every single time.. The Great Recession was the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression. Obama's initial attempt was poorly planned (shovel ready). But with the help of bipartisan economic advisors, Obama finally got a clue, which started the long term economic growth that is still churning.
On the other hand, Trump increased deficits during the long term economic growth. When there is economic growth, all presidents before Trump lowered the deficits significantly, Trump exploded the deficits.
So, Trump explodes the annual deficits, yet the economy didn't explode, it just kept the same trajectory it was already on.
Economist all use unemployment rates to read the state of the economy. Below clearly shows that Trump's trillion dollar annual deficits have basically done nothing to speed up the economy. did nothing to change the long-term trajectory.
unempolyment.png

Yes, Arab Spring didn't have good result for Egypt, Libya and Syria. These countries remained autocracies and the autocrats punish those who wanted their countries to be free democracies..
Obama and Bush were not exactly good presidents. We haven't had any accomplished presidents since Reagan But all those presidents abided by the Constitution. Not Trump. He challenges and disregards the the Constitution. Is is tearing down American institutions. He lets dictaors roll him and is combative with our allies. He thinks he is above established law. Trump is the worse and most dangerous president in my lifetime, without question.
And no, I am not a political hack, I just don't let any ideology, dictate what I think. I have never and never will goose-step behind any politician or ideology.

Last edited:

Now this will be fun to watch.

“KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.

“Derkach said at a press conference at the Kyiv-based Interfax-Ukraine news agency that on November 14 the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) announced a new suspicion to the owner of Burisma, former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky.”

“KIEV (Reuters) – Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Wednesday. …

“Ryaboshapka said Zlochevsky was now suspected of the ‘theft of government funds on an especially large scale,’ but did not provide evidence or details. ….

“The investigation is effectively on hold, however, because the Ukrainian authorities cannot determine Zlochevsky’s whereabouts.”
Interfax and Andriy Derkach are both useful idiots in the service of Russia.

I'm not surprised to see you drinking their piss.

Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.
LIAR!
Notice how the worthless lying scum POS left out the vague "PARTNERS" part to deliberately deceive all he can!!!!!

Alexander Dubinsky, a Ukrainian MP from Zelensky’s ruling Servant of the People party, claimed that Hunter Biden and his “partners” had been paid a total of $16.5 million with “money raised through criminal means and money laundering.” It is not clear what Dubinsky meant by “partners,” possibly other members of the board, which included a former president of Poland.

Fuck off you senile old piece of shit.

I quoted the article exactly.

They get snarky and mad when you point out their corruption. Keep up the good work.

Bidens are definitely guilty of Nepotism and outright thievery. Whether Trump is guilty or not of the QPQ or whatever he is being accused of the Bidens are 100% guilty.

Trump's Call For Investigations Finds New Support Among Russian Allies in Ukraine

The first was Andriy Derkach, an independent lawmaker, who came forward on Oct. 9 with documents appearing to show how much Burisma paid four of its board members, including Hunter Biden. These payments, amounting to over $16 million, were neither secret nor illegal. But Derkach painted them as part of a sinister plot involving Ukraine’s former President.

<snip>

Ukraine’s top law enforcement official confirmed earlier this month that the company where Hunter Biden worked is not under investigation. “There is no Burisma case,” Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka told a local news outlet. “It exists only in the mind of the person who made it up.”

It is positively amazing Donald Trump has managed to get so-called conservatives to drop to their knees and drink the KGB thug's piss.

It is positively amazing Donald Trump has managed to get so-called conservatives to drop to their knees and drink the KGB thug's piss.

LOL!!!

You mean like when we didn't send any Javelins to the Ukraine? Oh wait! That was Macaca Joe Obama!

“KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.

“Derkach said at a press conference at the Kyiv-based Interfax-Ukraine news agency that on November 14 the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) announced a new suspicion to the owner of Burisma, former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky.”

“KIEV (Reuters) – Ukraine has widened its investigation into the founder of energy company Burisma to include suspicion of embezzling state funds, Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka said on Wednesday. …

“Ryaboshapka said Zlochevsky was now suspected of the ‘theft of government funds on an especially large scale,’ but did not provide evidence or details. ….

“The investigation is effectively on hold, however, because the Ukrainian authorities cannot determine Zlochevsky’s whereabouts.”
so - we're trying to impeach trump cause he said "look into it" referring to above corruption.

yet the left has zero intention of doing so and wants trump gone cause he's out to stop bullshit like this. bullshit i'd be furious if ANY side did.

what a circus we've become.

No. We are looking into a possible abuse of power where the president withholds aid to Ukraine demanding the make a public announcement stating they are opening an investigation into his personal political rival.

If he were investigating corruption why not use regular channels?

If corruption is an issue shouldn't the Ivanka's Chinese patents be looked into? Or how Jared suddenly got a ton of money to stave off foreclosure on a project?

Some $16.5 million received by Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, as payment from Burisma was stolen from Ukrainian citizens, member of parliament Andriy Derkach has said.
LIAR!
Notice how the worthless lying scum POS left out the vague "PARTNERS" part to deliberately deceive all he can!!!!!

Alexander Dubinsky, a Ukrainian MP from Zelensky’s ruling Servant of the People party, claimed that Hunter Biden and his “partners” had been paid a total of $16.5 million with “money raised through criminal means and money laundering.” It is not clear what Dubinsky meant by “partners,” possibly other members of the board, which included a former president of Poland.

So you admit you are too STUPID to know your "source" lied to you by editing the actual quote from Dubinsky!
You do know that your OP source, the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency, is a RUSSIAN propaganda outlet.
Of course you do you Putin loving America-hating POS!!!!!!
Actually Putin likes America more than you liberals. Let that sink In.

LOL!!!
You mean like when we didn't send any Javelins to the Ukraine?
Not that the Ukrainians can use at the front lines thanks to Dumbass Tramp!
Not one Javelin from "human scum" Tramp has been shot at any Russian tank, Tramp won't allow it, they are purely for show.

LIAR!

So you admit you are too STUPID to know your "source" lied to you by editing the actual quote from Dubinsky!
You do know that your OP source, the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency, is a RUSSIAN propaganda outlet.
Of course you do you Putin loving America-hating POS!!!!!!
Actually Putin likes America more than you liberals. Let that sink In.
Tramp loves Russia more than Putin!
Let that sink in!

Biden family are typical Democrat crooks.

so - we're trying to impeach trump cause he said "look into it" referring to above corruption.

yet the left has zero intention of doing so and wants trump gone cause he's out to stop bullshit like this. bullshit i'd be furious if ANY side did.

what a circus we've become.

No. We are looking into a possible abuse of power where the president withholds aid to Ukraine demanding the make a public announcement stating they are opening an investigation into his personal political rival.

If he were investigating corruption why not use regular channels?

If corruption is an issue shouldn't the Ivanka's Chinese patents be looked into? Or how Jared suddenly got a ton of money to stave off foreclosure on a project?
The regular channels have been part of hiding it.

Again the Ukraine never k ew it was coming so how can they think they must help Trump or lose it?

We keep skipping that question.

Yep, big news according to Putin!!!! LOL

Forum List

Back