Biden favorable rating 41.3%, unfavorability 52.6%.

My question is, who are these 41%?

Polling Data​

PollDateSampleFavorableUnfavorableSpread
RCP Average3/23 - 4/25--41.352.6-11.3
Economist/YouGov4/22 - 4/251295 RV4850-2
FOX News4/21 - 4/241004 RV4456-12
Harvard-Harris4/18 - 4/191845 RV4154-13
NBC News4/14 - 4/181000 A3848-10
Wall Street Journal4/11 - 4/171500 RV4157-16
ABC News/Ipsos4/6 - 4/7566 A3448-14
Yahoo News3/30 - 3/31719 RV4752-5
Quinnipiac3/23 - 3/271600 RV3756-19
All Biden: Favorable/Unfavorable Polling Data

Must be the rich who can afford to buy gas, groceries, and housing. Anyone else supporting him would just be morons.

The insidious part of this scenario is the former Senator K. Harris (R-CA), with whom we will undoubtedly be stuck when Biden becomes too feeble or dead to continue.

On policy, Trump absolutely slays Biden, but the Media has created a Trump personality cult that simply hates the mainly-made-up person that they have created.

If literacy tests were re-instituted, Biden would get at most 1/3 of the votes.

Trump is his own worst enemy

You guys insist on running him

Edge on what grounds? When I hear someone talk negatively about Trump, it is rarely policy driven.
I merely post the comparative, objective data, and have no need to spin it one way or another:

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 9.00.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 9.01.07 AM.png
Biden is a complete disaster on all policy fronts, however, Americans have become increasingly driven by raw emotions, as opposed to facts. For this very reason, I hope DeSantis wins the Republican primary. If the Presidential race becomes policy driven instead of emotionally and personality driven, Biden will lose in a landslide.
DeSantis is an authoritarian, hellbent upon dictating his ideological extremism to medicine, education, science, media, private enterprise, etc. Conservatives generally prefer a more laissez-faire, small government approach in which the most knowledgable and competent are responsible for policy rather than intrusive totalitarians.

As a practical matter in attaining the GOP presidential nomination, DeSantis appears incapable of handling Trump's vapid bluster. A Chris Christie would give as good as he gets. That would be far more fun.

Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 3.57.57 PM.png

As a practical matter in attaining the GOP presidential nomninaton, DeSantis appears incapable of handling Trump's vapid bluster. A Chris Christie would give as good as he gets. That would be far more fun.

DeSantis is at a disadvantage when it comes to confronting Trump. Nothing is off the table in mocking DeSantis, whether it is true or untrue.

DeSantis will not even mention Trump by name and is unable to bring up…..

That Trump lost the 2020 election and will lose again
That Trump lost Republican strongholds Arizona and Georgia
That he did a better job fighting COVID as Governor than Trump did as President
Jan 6

Last edited:
Your opinion is taken for what it is worth.

Mine is that there is a pervasive negativity toward politicians, and that none garners majoritarian support. Americans have experienced the administrations of both, and consistently give the President the edge.
Don’t really care about Trump, he is not the President, and Biden is a disaster, just like the guy before him. So, we should all think of nominating better candidates than even thinking about electing either of the last two again, right now we are at the bottom of the barrel and the two current leaders are disasters at best.

The devil is in the details. Biden is disliked largely due to poor policy and the fact that he is severely demented. Trump is disliked largely due to his harsh personality, not actual policy.
tenor.gif

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
There's no similarities between Biden's age and Trumps. Trump still has more cognitive ability than most 50 year olds. Biden's mind is shot. The years have not been kind to Biden.
Trump
Yet, despite all the propagandistic hysterical revilements that are parroted, reality intervenes and comparative assessment gives him the edge:
In fairness, it must be acknowledged that Trump takes the cake in the least-educated states.

THE LEAST-EDUCATED STATES
41. Tennessee​
42. New Mexico​
43. Nevada​
44. Oklahoma​
45. Kentucky​
46. Alabama​
47. Arkansas​
48. Louisiana​
49. Mississippi​
50. West Virginia​
You just killed Nostra's thread.
OIP.xn7Hl7nGI0ZwFy5Sya7zGQHaFj

DeSantis is at a disadvantage when it comes to confronting Trump. Nothing is off the table in mocking DeSantis, whether it is true or untrue.

DeSantis will not even mention Trump by name and is unable to bring up…..

That Trump lost the 2020 election and will lose again
That he did a better job fighting COVID as Governor than Trump did as President
Jan 6
The Florida despot is being manhandled by a mouse as a consequence of his seeking retaliation after his discrimination against gay Americans was criticized.

He may rival Trump in petty vindictiveness, but I don't think that's high on any list of Republican voters' priorities.

The Florida despot is being manhandled by a mouse as a consequence of his seeking retaliation after his discrimination against gay Americans was criticized.

He may rival Trump in petty vindictiveness, but I don't think that's high on any list of Republican voters' priorities.

The problem with DeSantis is now is the time to step up as Presidential
He should be focusing attention on stable, responsible leadership contrasting to Trumps tantrums and petty feuds

A protracted fight with a mouse is not a good look

Don’t really care about Trump, he is not the President, and Biden is a disaster, just like the guy before him. So, we should all think of nominating better candidates than even thinking about electing either of the last two again, right now we are at the bottom of the barrel and the two current leaders are disasters at best.
Your maligning the President aside, as a practical matter, what Republican seeking the presidency would be preferred to him?

They are handicapped by an inability to denounce Trump's lies, as well as the Party's unpopular attacks upon reproductive freedom, etc.

I simply post the objective, empirical data.
Well, sometimes you choose not to post it:

But.....but.....but....ORANGE MAN BAD!

Meanwhile, the majority of his own party wants Veggie Joe to go away. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It is like the Hunter putting on sneakers and his buddy saying “you are not going to outrun a Bear” and the Hunter replying, I only have to outrun YOU

Biden only needs to poll better than the guy running against him

My question is, who are these 41%?

Polling Data​

PollDateSampleFavorableUnfavorableSpread
RCP Average3/23 - 4/25--41.352.6-11.3
Economist/YouGov4/22 - 4/251295 RV4850-2
FOX News4/21 - 4/241004 RV4456-12
Harvard-Harris4/18 - 4/191845 RV4154-13
NBC News4/14 - 4/181000 A3848-10
Wall Street Journal4/11 - 4/171500 RV4157-16
ABC News/Ipsos4/6 - 4/7566 A3448-14
Yahoo News3/30 - 3/31719 RV4752-5