Biden FBI Plant at Twitter fired for secretly censoring Twitter Files before being released

There’s not one tweet in this new dump that mentions the FBI censoring anything.
Part one is where the FBI is discussed. However, I don't know how to find that.

However, I really don't give a fuck whether you're satisfied or not. Not even the FBI disputes that it directed Twitter to censor posts.

When government does it, it's a violation of the Constitution.

How fucking stupid are you? The whole point of the First Amendment is that government isn't qualified to determine what the truth is.
Show specifically what the government did. You’re accusing criminal activity so Let’s actually see who said what.

However, I really don't give a fuck whether you're satisfied or not. Not even the FBI disputes that it directed Twitter to censor posts.
Part one literally said that they did NOT see any government involvement in censoring

Here, from part 1

9040E5DD-0859-4AEE-9EFF-C6E8D0DBE1D3.jpeg

5343E684-1C0E-482E-B737-A717F0EF651B.jpeg

It's all over the internet, NAZI. Just go read it.
There’s a dodge… accusations of something you can’t show. Funny guy. Sounds like you are just reading propaganda. I doubt you’ve even read the full Twitterfiles

There’s a dodge… accusations of something you can’t show. Funny guy. Sounds like you are just reading propaganda. I doubt you’ve even read the full Twitterfiles
I couldn't care less whether you're satisfied with my response, douchebag. Not even the FBI denies it.

Case closed.

They both had access, but almost all the tweets deleted were by conservatives.

Matt Tailibbi is quoting a Twitter employee. You're deliberately trying to confuse the issue because you're a NAZI douchebag.
What Twitter decided to do is their call. If both sides had access to flag posts and both sides did it then you have to hold both sides responsible for those actions if you’re going to call that criminal overreach.

What Twitter decided to do is their call. If both sides had access to flag posts and both sides did it then you have to hold both sides responsible for those actions if you’re going to call that criminal overreach.
I’m not confusing the issue. I’m showing the actually words of the twitterfiles contradicting what you’re claiming they are saying. You’re showing nothing and now going to resort to insults because you can’t back up are argument.

Well, you could post some proof. But you won't.

All you guys have and have ever had was just speculation

It's rather sad to watch...or it would be if it wasn't so hilarious.

It isn't speculation, it is fact. The FBI knew the information they had in their possession was not Russian disinformation, but they didn't want it to be released so they intentionally mislabeled the information and informed social media, clearly implying, at the very least, that they wanted the information censored. This is not conspiracy, this is a fact proven by Elon and stated by Zuckerberg. I am not sure why you Democrats run cover for your corrupt party. Don't you realize we will all eventually be the victims of such corruption?

I couldn't care less whether you're satisfied with my response, douchebag. Not even the FBI denies it.

Case closed.
It’s not about me being satisfied. It’s about you backing up your arguments, which you’re not even trying to do with actual proof. I on the other hand have shown your contradictions from the source that you think is exposing the FBI. In reality it’s exposing nothing. That’s why you can’t show anything

It isn't speculation, it is fact. The FBI knew the information they had in their possession was not Russian disinformation, but they didn't want it to be released so they intentionally mislabeled the information and informed social media, clearly implying, at the very least, that they wanted the information censored. This is not conspiracy, this is a fact proven by Elon and stated by Zuckerberg. I am not sure why you Democrats run cover for your corrupt party. Don't you realize we will all eventually be the victims of such corruption?

Quote Zuckerberg please.

Both Musk and zuck specifically said the FBI never mentioned the laptop story

Twitter censored the ones Dims asked for, dumbass. Everyone involved admits that. The FBI censoring private communications is definitely against the law. The "both sides did it" scam isn't fooling anyone, NAZI.

Last edited:
Troll farms and Russian disinformation was a real thing in 2016. It’s a crime. The fbi and government have every right to protect our elections by fighting against foreign disinformation. They never did a thing from what I saw to regulate material on social media. Giving a warning about Russian disinformation is as passive as it gets. That’s what they did.
So why isn't Zuckerberg arrested for publishing them on his platform?

Titter censored the ones Dims asked for, dumbass. Everyone involved admits that. The FBI censoring private communications is definitely against the law. The "both sides did it" scam isn't fooling anyone, NAZI.
You keep saying these things with zero proof to back yourself up.

Agains it doesn’t matter what Twitter decided to do. If you’re going to claim that the gib flagging disinformation is illegal then you need to blame trumps White House as well. They flagged like anyone else. The success rate of what Twitter decided to censor is a Twitter thing

Again, you have shown no evidence that the fbi censored anything. I’ve shown statements from both Twitter and FB saying that the government wasn’t involved with censoring the laptop story

I’m not confusing the issue. I’m showing the actually words of the twitterfiles contradicting what you’re claiming they are saying. You’re showing nothing and now going to resort to insults because you can’t back up are argument.
You attributing works to Taibbi that were authored by one of the people participating in the scam.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back