Biden FBI Plant at Twitter fired for secretly censoring Twitter Files before being released

I can’t say for sure, nobody can. I can say that there is no evidence of the FBI censoring on behalf of the Dems that’s been presented.

Would love for you to prove me wrong and show the actual evidence of that claim though
Many people screwed over. I always believed in what was taught in school about our Constitution. We spout it but do not follow it at times. It has been usurped but people keep bringing it up like it means everything. I understand it is tougher with all of the social media and everything that goes with it. However, our alphabet security agencies became dominant wise guys for the politicians of one side and enablers for many of the other side.

Once an FBI thug always an FBI thug. It was already proven there were secret bank channels to the White House and FBI that were used to silence, censor and ban anyone that dared to address Biden's corruption and The FBI's duplicity in it, and their illegal witch hunt and COUP against our Democracy and President of The United States.
Ha ha, that’s not even close to proven. But if you’d like to try to go ahead and Present the proof.

ROFL! He got a phone call form the Russian ambassador. Flynn was doing his job. Do yuo believe our Russian ambassador should be fired for talking to Russians?
So your answer to why Trump fired Flynn is that he got a phone call and was doing his job, is that right?

I can’t say for sure, nobody can. I can say that there is no evidence of the FBI censoring on behalf of the Dems that’s been presented.

Would love for you to prove me wrong and show the actual evidence of that claim though
Yes, we can say for sure. Multiple tweets by FBI personnel saying "censor that post," and twitter personnel saying "done" is iron clad evidence.

Forum List

Back