Biden FBI Plant at Twitter fired for secretly censoring Twitter Files before being released

Do you deny the fbi was involved in censorship on behalf of Democrats running for office?
I can’t say for sure, nobody can. I can say that there is no evidence of the FBI censoring on behalf of the Dems that’s been presented.

Would love for you to prove me wrong and show the actual evidence of that claim though

I can’t say for sure, nobody can. I can say that there is no evidence of the FBI censoring on behalf of the Dems that’s been presented.

Would love for you to prove me wrong and show the actual evidence of that claim though
We can absolutely say for sure because we all witnessed the banishments and censorships

FBI Employee (former) Jim Baker served as general counsel at Twitter & should have been fired in the first round of firings but actually I am really happy the way this went down. He was caught red handed trying to protect Joe Biden and the Corrupt and Politicized & Weaponized FBI by sanitizing and removing all references to Biden and FBI corruption and the Hunter Biden Laptop from the Twitter Files before releasing them and did so secretly and without permission. Jim Baker was involved in the Russian Collusion Hoax as well as other nefarious activities. There was also a back door channel directly to The FBI and Biden Administration that was used to censor and ban Twitter users, including arguably President Trump and many other conservative leaders and Twitter users.

Watch them claim the Republicans did the same thing.

5206785927_f66a0d8e91_n.jpg

FBI Employee (former) Jim Baker served as general counsel at Twitter & should have been fired in the first round of firings but actually I am really happy the way this went down. He was caught red handed trying to protect Joe Biden and the Corrupt and Politicized & Weaponized FBI by sanitizing and removing all references to Biden and FBI corruption and the Hunter Biden Laptop from the Twitter Files before releasing them and did so secretly and without permission. Jim Baker was involved in the Russian Collusion Hoax as well as other nefarious activities. There was also a back door channel directly to The FBI and Biden Administration that was used to censor and ban Twitter users, including arguably President Trump and many other conservative leaders and Twitter users.

Conservatives propagating this ridiculous lie has gone beyond tedious.

The FBI didn't censor anything.

FBI Plant?!?!?! Hahahaha, you’re so full of shit
Once an FBI thug always an FBI thug. It was already proven there were secret bank channels to the White House and FBI that were used to silence, censor and ban anyone that dared to address Biden's corruption and The FBI's duplicity in it, and their illegal witch hunt and COUP against our Democracy and President of The United States.

I'm amazed....
And it takes a lot to amaze me anymore.

What on earth was the lawyer thinking?
Of course he is going to lose his shingle over this and face a lawsuit. He knew that suppressing the information was tantamount to publishing...and did it anyway.

Doesn't anybody think about long term consequences?

What happens in Vegas only stays in Vegas if you don't catch a STD. And these guys are injecting them into their arms and faces like no one is going to notice.

Getting fired is the least of his worries at the moment.

Forum List

Back