🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden forgetting Lloyd Austin's name, calls him the black man

8xf9js.jpg

Libs are hilarious in how they constantly reveal their racism without even knowing it. All Biden remembers about Austin is that he is a black man, because that's how he sees him. "I named a, uh, the uh Secretary of Defense, the black man.."

Joe Biden is the ONLY person alive today that can absolutely assure that pres. Donald J. Trump anchors his 2nd term as POTUS. Dems must not let the DNC replace Joe Biden before Joe's term is up!

Libs are hilarious in how they constantly reveal their racism without even knowing it. All Biden remembers about Austin is that he is a black man, because that's how he sees him. "I named a, uh, the uh Secretary of Defense, the black man.."

"It's all about treating people with dignity".

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Why don't Mr. Austin and the other Biden underlings wear name tags? That would avoid a lot of the embarrassment of the President no? Reasonable accommodation for Biden under the ADA

Stupidity like this 'president' comes along once in a lifetime. Enjoy it, because his 'presidency' is going to end very soon.

Forum List

Back