Biden gets lost....Again.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

giphy.gif

You explain it, I can't.

That’s really scary.

People with dementia often have problems with direction. My mother, in a mild stage which we pray advances very slowly, cannot figure out that when she leaves her apartment of two years to throw something down the trash chute (20 feet down the hall), she is supposed to turn to her left. She always goes the wrong way, and someone has to help her.

Just like Biden - the president of the United States.

What else is new.

Didn't he just ask the duration of the 60 Minutes show? lolol.

What a wingnut...
It pains me to come to the vegetable's defense, but 60 Minutes duration is only about 40 minutes--another CBS lie. Commercials fill the other 20 minutes. But the vegetable is still a moron.

You would think that even if he wasnt sure what he was supposed to do in that moment that he would (BY NOW) figure out that wandering around with his hands awkwardly in front of him is a bad look. All he had to do was just walk off the stage like a boss and he wouldnt be exposed (even if it wasnt time for him to leave or the right direction to leave), but he is too senile to make the most basic calculated decision in the moment. Someone needs to get this guy out of the White House.

You would think that even if he wasnt sure what he was supposed to do in that moment that he would (BY NOW) figure out that wandering around with his hands awkwardly in front of him is a bad look. All he had to do was just walk off the stage like a boss and he wouldnt be exposed (even if it wasnt time for him to leave or the right direction to leave), but he is too senile to make the most basic calculated decision in the moment. Someone needs to get this guy out of the White House.
There was a Asian woman that was leading him around for a while, I wonder what happened to her?

This is a real national security matter, not some classified documents.

BTW:

Forum List

Back