Biden Gives Power To Susan Rice To "Racial Equity” Makeover of the Federal Government: “Agency Equity Teams” to Be Established to Run All Departments

The friggin Federal Government is already inept, corrupt, bloated, inefficient and non responsive to the American people. Making it more woke is going to fuck it up even more than it already is.

Yes of course. If you discriminate according to race, then you are being racist.
You should read the definitions of these terms.

Racism has to do with superiority. Discrimination has to do with distinguishing one thing from another

You should read the definitions of these terms.

Racism has to do with superiority. Discrimination has to do with distinguishing one thing from another
Using race as a determinant, even partially, is racist.

Otherwise, an employer could reject any black applicant on the grounds he feels more comfortable with employees of his same skin color. Or a white restaurant owner could say he prefers to serve those who look similar to him.

Is that acceptable?

Otherwise, an employer could reject any black applicant on the grounds he feels more comfortable with employees of his same skin color. Or a white restaurant owner could say he prefers to serve those who look similar to him.

Is that acceptable?
No that is not acceptable it violates the civil rights act

No it isn’t necessarily racist though it can be. It is discrimination. You need to take an English class and learn definitions
No, you need to figure out why discriminating by race is OK with you when it’s used to reject whites but not blacks.

No, you need to figure out why discriminating by race is OK with you when it’s used to reject whites but not blacks.
I’ve already figured that out. The issue now appears to be your lack of understanding when it comes to English words and definitions

I’ve already figured that out. The issue now appears to be your lack of understanding when it comes to English words and definitions
No, the issue is that when someone disagrees with you, you revert to insults.

No, the issue is that when someone disagrees with you, you revert to insults.
Hardly. I wasn’t insulting you at all. You just don’t know the definitions of the words we are discussing so it’s tough to have a real discussion. Learn the definitions and then let’s talk

Forum List

Back