Biden, Harris both refer to 'Harris administration' in speeches

didnt see this thread yet? Very serious news here, the lib voters and America are being lied to. Big surprise there, the libs lying.... lying senile pervert Biden isnt fit to run, we knew that but the lows to which the liar libs will stoop....
Biden will step down either by force or voluntarily. If I was a democrat I would be pissed that the one who won the nomination will be forced out and the one who quit before the first primary becomes president not choose by the people but by the party's controllers of the DNC. and then look for Hillary to be chosen as VP

Joe Biden is F’ing pathetic. He actually called his administration the “Harris-Biden” administration. WTF??? He has no intention of leading this nation. Just step down now Sleepy Joe.

didnt see this thread yet? Very serious news here, the lib voters and America are being lied to. Big surprise there, the libs lying.... lying senile pervert Biden isnt fit to run, we knew that but the lows to which the liar libs will stoop....
Biden will step down either by force or voluntarily. If I was a democrat I would be pissed that the one who won the nomination will be forced out and the one who quit before the first primary becomes president not choose by the people but by the party's controllers of the DNC. and then look for Hillary to be chosen as VP
I would bet, that Biden would be the first President ousted via the 25th Amendment.

Joe Biden is F’ing pathetic. He actually called his administration the “Harris-Biden” administration. WTF??? He has no intention of leading this nation. Just step down now Sleepy Joe.
Joe can't step down right now because it wasn't harris that was nominated. If Joe steps down so does Harris. And those who manipulated Biden to nominate Harris will not allow that to happen. and to me, it appears to be an illegal act manipulation of the election process getting someone who had a very low approval rating during the democratic primaries in as president of the United States.

I would bet, that Biden would be the first President ousted via the 25th Amendment.
I have a 93% certainty that we'll not find out with Biden but stranger things have happened. I suggest that all we can do is train and keep buying ammo when you can find it. Because if Trump loses things will get far worse. You'll not only have locale tyrants and thugs attacking you but they'll have the full support of the federal government.

I'm just wondering if Biden is going to step down before the first debate and let Kamala take over. When he showed up 2 hours late and wanted to play a song and dance like a moron, that looked like a guy who knew he was done.

Forum List

Back