Biden-Harris Broadband Push Connects Zero Americans Thanks to Progressive Mandates.

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Anther spectacular failure on the part of the Biden- Harris pretend presidency. Much as they made the building of EV charging stations a laughable joke, they doubled down and made a bigger joke of nationwide Broadband.

It's as though everything they touch is a total disaster.

Progressive mandates have bogged down the Biden-Harris expansion of broadband so that not one American has been connected 1,024 days after lawmakers passed the so-called infrastructure bill.

The fact is, all the Biden administration is capable of is printing funny money. Much of which ends up in the pockets of scammers.

Anther spectacular failure on the part of the Biden- Harris pretend presidency. Much as they made the building of EV charging stations a laughable joke, they doubled down and made a bigger joke of nationwide Broadband.

Progressive mandates have bogged down the Biden-Harris expansion of broadband so that not one American has been connected 1,024 days after lawmakers passed the so-called infrastructure bill.
Another lie by breitbart. I happen to know a handful of people in a couple rural counties in Florida that had it expanded. After money is awarded it is up to the state and broadband companies. Not to mention it takes time to set it up.

Looks like if you did a little research a shit load of money went to red states, it's in their court after that.

Another lie by breitbart. I happen to know a handful of people in a couple rural counties in Florida that had it expanded. After money is awarded it is up to the state and broadband companies. Not to mention it takes time to set it up.

Looks like if you did a little research a shit load of money went to red states, it's in their court after that.
"You know a couple". I must say that a post from am anonymous poster on a message board who knows. Couple is very persuasive. I happen to know the same couple you know an they told me something completely different.

Thanks.

Looks like you need to do a little research.

"You know a couple". I must say that a post from am anonymous poster on a message board who knows. Couple is very persuasive. I happen to know the same couple you know an they told me something completely different.

Thanks.

You don't know them unless you live in N.W. Florida and they are clients of yours.

Thanks.

Nope, you all are blaming the administration, it seems they doled out the money and it's up to the states that received the money to expand the broadband and not the federal govt.

BS

it doesn’t matter as long as Shell Corp *Joe got his 10%.

Forum List

Back