Biden-Harris DoJ Criminal Complaint Against Hamas, 6 People In All, 3 of Whom Are Dead

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yes, all of a sudden they drop these charges.

🤔

All in attempt to rescue the sinking Harris campaign.

Only the 3 living are out of reach and the 3 dead(!)ones are really, really out of reach.

Political tomfoolery.

Last night, we published my post on the Biden–Harris Justice Department’s criminal complaint against Hamas — which is to say, the Harris presidential-campaign document in which they hope you don’t notice that there is about as much chance that the living “defendants” will ever see the inside of an American courtroom as there is that United States prosecutors will try Ismael Haniyeh — the dead guy who is named as the lead defendant in the case.
On further review, the complaint is even more ridiculous than I first understood (which is saying something). It turns out that three of the six terrorists charged are dead — Haniyeh, Mohammed al-Masri (who was better known as Mohammed Deif), and Marwan Issa.
Just so you grasp the cynicism here, the Justice Department well knows that the dead cannot be prosecuted. Haniyeh was killed by an IDF assassination in Tehran five weeks ago, Deif was taken out two weeks before that, and Issa was offed about five months ago. Yet, this terror trio was left in a charging instrument unsealed yesterday (and, I suspect, written into it despite the notoriety of their deaths). This is not a criminal case. It’s theater.

Exactly .. what are they going to do, seek him out and bring him back to the United States? Way to bring about an indictment to a war with terrorists.

🤔

Only the 3 living are out of reach and the 3 dead(!)ones are really, really out of reach.

Political tomfoolery.

Last night, we published my post on the Biden–Harris Justice Department’s criminal complaint against Hamas — which is to say, the Harris presidential-campaign document in which they hope you don’t notice that there is about as much chance that the living “defendants” will ever see the inside of an American courtroom as there is that United States prosecutors will try Ismael Haniyeh — the dead guy who is named as the lead defendant in the case.
On further review, the complaint is even more ridiculous than I first understood (which is saying something). It turns out that three of the six terrorists charged are dead — Haniyeh, Mohammed al-Masri (who was better known as Mohammed Deif), and Marwan Issa.
Just so you grasp the cynicism here, the Justice Department well knows that the dead cannot be prosecuted. Haniyeh was killed by an IDF assassination in Tehran five weeks ago, Deif was taken out two weeks before that, and Issa was offed about five months ago. Yet, this terror trio was left in a charging instrument unsealed yesterday (and, I suspect, written into it despite the notoriety of their deaths). This is not a criminal case. It’s theater.

What did you expect? Even some muslim leaders have managed to admit that Adolf did
some bad things, Lately. 50 years ago that would have been BLASPHEMY

🤔

Political tomfoolery.

This is the same dipshit stuff Democrats always do. How many Russians did they indite from the Mueller investigation?

Forum List

Back