Biden/Harris- from prime time to the Gong Show.

Remember how leftists pretended Trump was an international embarrassment? Beyond other things that was code for he was doing a great job.

The way typical leftists work is first they make the accusation, and then they support it as reality.

It is becoming clear that after America’s last dubious presidential election the country has gone from prime time to the Gong Show. Only no one is gonging the participants.

WATCH: Visibly Confused, Tired-Looking Joe Biden Mixes Up Libya, Syria Three Times In Speech On Russia - Geller Report News

Seven excruciating seconds as Biden is stumped

Kamala Harris snaps at Univision anchor while pressed on when she'll visit border: 'I'm not finished'

Guatemala protesters tell Kamala Harris 'Trump won' (nypost.com)

It is sadly obvious that America is in real trouble and the number one and number two acts are being roundly rejected and mocked on the world stage. Washington got what it wanted and Americans may soon get what they deserve.
It worse than that...they are planning on attacking Syria again and taking out the alawit muslims (who usually protect christians, alawits, and others from the terrorists including the sauds)............Obama was making up shit about Syria to try to get us into an official war and was funding/arming terrorists to take them out....as he did with Libya. This means that Biden is again going to attack under some false guise which will like Obama lead to massive Syrian refugees flooding Europe. Greed is a horrible thing and the puppet masters bribing biden want Syria.

???? who is planning to attack Syria "AGAIN"? It is news to me that "alawites" "protect"
christians despite the fact that some in the USA claim they support assad------keep in mind---
HE KNOWS WHERE THEIR FAMILIES LIVE. Way back a Haitian explained to me why he
NEVER SAID A NEGATIVE WORD ABOUT PAPA DOC. (it was a very confidential conversation and so long ago.......)
Don't know what the fuck you are trying to spin but let me be clear....the Alawit muslims (Syrias leader Assad) protect minorities from the other larger more violent muslims groups. They were protecting not just the other alawits and small muslim groups but the christians before Obama was funding/training/arming sunni and other terrorists groups including Al queda and ISIS and pushing ISIS into Syria to purpose murder and rape. The terrorists that Obama was aiding against the alawits burned down churches with christians locked up inside of them.

It is becoming clear that after America’s last dubious presidential election the country has gone from prime time to the Gong Show. Only no one is gonging the participants.

WATCH: Visibly Confused, Tired-Looking Joe Biden Mixes Up Libya, Syria Three Times In Speech On Russia - Geller Report News

Seven excruciating seconds as Biden is stumped

Kamala Harris snaps at Univision anchor while pressed on when she'll visit border: 'I'm not finished'

Guatemala protesters tell Kamala Harris 'Trump won' (nypost.com)

It is sadly obvious that America is in real trouble and the number one and number two acts are being roundly rejected and mocked on the world stage. Washington got what it wanted and Americans may soon get what they deserve.
It worse than that...they are planning on attacking Syria again and taking out the alawit muslims (who usually protect christians, alawits, and others from the terrorists including the sauds)............Obama was making up shit about Syria to try to get us into an official war and was funding/arming terrorists to take them out....as he did with Libya. This means that Biden is again going to attack under some false guise which will like Obama lead to massive Syrian refugees flooding Europe. Greed is a horrible thing and the puppet masters bribing biden want Syria.

???? who is planning to attack Syria "AGAIN"? It is news to me that "alawites" "protect"
christians despite the fact that some in the USA claim they support assad------keep in mind---
HE KNOWS WHERE THEIR FAMILIES LIVE. Way back a Haitian explained to me why he
NEVER SAID A NEGATIVE WORD ABOUT PAPA DOC. (it was a very confidential conversation and so long ago.......)
Don't know what the fuck you are trying to spin but let me be clear....the Alawit muslims (Syrias leader Assad) protect minorities from the other larger more violent muslims groups. They were protecting not just the other alawits and small muslim groups but the christians before Obama was funding/training/arming sunni and other terrorists groups including Al queda and ISIS and pushing ISIS into Syria to purpose murder and rape. The terrorists that Obama was aiding against the alawits burned down churches with christians locked up inside of them.

what was Obama's MOTIVE? There are LOTS of christian Syrians in the USA----in my part of the USA------who fled that land in the era of PAPA ASSAD. I am old and familiar with them
since -------I was young-----like circa 1960

E958A685-881E-4BFB-B797-DC9A80255756.jpeg

Forum List

Back