Biden Has Been in Government for 49 Years

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
And other than casting a vote to invade Iraq, is not known for making changes.

Yet he promises to cure cancer if elected President.

:lmao:

he has made lots of taxpayer money and used all kinds of perks and traveled a whole bunch on taxpayer money ,

Last Democrat I recall promising that was one of the Kennedy boys. The youngest of that generation as I recall.

Wasn't much of a chemist or physician but he was one Hell of a swimmer.

And in 49 years that swine (from the most impotent, irrelevant joke of a state in this country) has never achieved one single good thing whatsoever. Bidet's entire track record has simply been calling the American public names. That's it. That hatred of one's country country is all Bidet is and all he's ever been about. That's why his son dying of cancer filled me with so much joy, I had to take a cold shower!

i'll take that bait as i say - well 'military' occasionally does some good . Course fighting a war for 16 - 17 years against goat herders so i don't know for sure Caddo .

i'll take that bait as i say - well 'military' occasionally does some good . Course fighting a war for 16 - 17 years against goat herders so i don't know for sure Caddo .

yeah, it's pretty fucking sad that G. W. Asswipe wanted to go destroy a bunch of poor goat farmers after he got a woody reading 'My Pet Goat'

There's something kinda 'goaty' about that; jus' sayin'

Yep, even more sad that everyone in Congress got to vote on it.

"Biden is tone deaf. good intentions are not enough. people want to know whether you will deliver racial justice" - Kamala

Another worthless politician who has done nothing in 49 years. Remove his service and we would have missed nothing.

yeah, it's pretty fucking sad that G. W. Asswipe wanted to go destroy a bunch of poor goat farmers after he got a woody reading 'My Pet Goat'

There's something kinda 'goaty' about that; jus' sayin'

Yep, even more sad that everyone in Congress got to vote on it.

all that voted for it were in error

here we are nearly 18 years later & we are still spending TRILLION$ to fight goat farmers.

LOFL ...........

I hate it when they send those goats over here with those IEDs strapped to them

Guess that's what happens when politicians are allowed to run a war.

Dear Creepy Joe

Last night you lied to Kamala and to the American people when you said you weren't against busing to integrate schools.
You were.
look at your letter to a white supremacist where you call it your: "ANTI-BUSING LEGISLATION."

In the private sector he’d have 49 annual reviews of accomplishments filled with no accomplishments.

Think he’d still be employed?

Forum List

Back