Biden Has Been in Government for 49 Years

"Biden is tone deaf. good intentions are not enough. people want to know whether you will deliver racial justice" - Kamala
22B7D5AE-185D-4D00-8D18-4084EC23FC8A.jpeg

Removed several posts, off topic and trolling.

the topic is Joe Biden, NOT the war in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Get back to the OP

Removed several posts, off topic and trolling.

the topic is Joe Biden, NOT the war in Iraq/Afghanistan.

Get back to the OP

then you missed post # 9 & a few others ............. try harder next time ............

Last edited:
And other than casting a vote to invade Iraq, is not known for making changes.

Yet he promises to cure cancer if elected President.

:lmao:

We need to give "bite me" one more chance to fix everything....

We all know politicians that have really never done anything other than

run their mouths have all the answers.

Just look at all the cities in America that are ran by Tards,

they are pure utopia......

Only a fool would think that a world class businessman that has

real world experience would have a clue.....

And to think that a man that never ran for any political office

defeated the Tards and all their lying media along with the rinos

for the Presidency would have a clue about anything..

Many Americans are desperate for a mature experienced leader who will show a temperament as well as a level of good character and sense of American values as a leader. Someone who will reject chaos and hate and a President who relies on emotional catching talking points and twitter feeds from 3 o'clock in the morning for riling up his base. Many folks are just tired of Trump's immaturity and obvious lack of character and American values. Joe Biden may have some faults and weaknesses, but rhey seem minor in comparison to Trump's. His biggest fault revealed so far is that he has compromised during his long career in government. Some may view that weakness or fault as a strength and something needed from a President in this time in history.

Why da hell should anyone vote for someone who has spent his whole life GETTING US INTO THIS MESS.........

Oh yeah.........this time he'll actually fix something........

And people still vote for the morons........LOL

Who's dumber the idiot asking for the votes.......or the idiots voting for him.

Do us all a favor .......throw a Career politician out of office in 2020..........do the nation a favor.

Many Americans are desperate for a mature experienced leader who will show a temperament as well as a level of good character and sense of American values as a leader. Someone who will reject chaos and hate and a President who relies on emotional catching talking points and twitter feeds from 3 o'clock in the morning for riling up his base. Many folks are just tired of Trump's immaturity and obvious lack of character and American values. Joe Biden may have some faults and weaknesses, but rhey seem minor in comparison to Trump's. His biggest fault revealed so far is that he has compromised during his long career in government. Some may view that weakness or fault as a strength and something needed from a President in this time in history.
As a right winger I love Biden for his segregated agendas, pro life and traditional marriage positions.

As a right winger I love Biden for his segregated agendas, pro life and traditional marriage positions.
Biden has always been a "get 'er done" politician. His legislative style has been to bargain, compromise and trade legislation for achieving other legislative goals.

Biden has always been a "get 'er done" politician. His legislative style has been to bargain, compromise and trade legislation for achieving other legislative goals.
Name two Bills authored by Biden in 49 years.

I’ll wait.

Except he never got nothing done. He's just not real bright .

i'll take that bait as i say - well 'military' occasionally does some good . Course fighting a war for 16 - 17 years against goat herders so i don't know for sure Caddo .

yeah, it's pretty fucking sad that G. W. Asswipe wanted to go destroy a bunch of poor goat farmers after he got a woody reading 'My Pet Goat'

There's something kinda 'goaty' about that; jus' sayin'

Yep, even more sad that everyone in Congress got to vote on it.

all that voted for it were in error

here we are nearly 18 years later & we are still spending TRILLION$ to fight goat farmers.

LOFL ...........

I hate it when they send those goats over here with those IEDs strapped to them

Guess that's what happens when politicians are allowed to run a war.

looks like Will dropped the ball on cleaning up the mess here.

Biden needs to go & Biden sucks but 99% of all politicos also suck, no matter the party affiliation.

Biden says government has failed you.

if you've been in government 50 years, you're the problem

Forum List

Back