Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

Lol I love how you idiots take the pandemic seriously only when it fits your political narrative. Maybe if Trump was an actual grown up, he could have tried to keep COVID from spreading while it was still very much manageable early on.
What you have done differently? Be specific and feel free to use hindsight Trump didn’t have.

I understand my investments are having high returns under Biden.

Tell me, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I don’t know. I don’t understand these things.
They are high because rates remain super low and there is no other place for pension fund and 401k fund managers to park their investments. Wait til rates go up...its called a bubble. You should watch the movie The Big Short and learn something.

1637517775428.png

Whatever that means. COVID was in the US and got out of control on his watch. He did jack shit.
More deaths on Veggie Joe’s watch than on Trump’s.……..and Pedo Joe had Trump’s vaccines the whole time.

If it is doing so well why are his poll numbers so low and why are people paying 100% more for gas? Wait til the winter heating bills hit. You should take an economics class and learn something as you sound stupid...again.
The world is suffering high gas prices, not use the US.

They are high because rates remain super low and there is no other place for pension fund and 401k fund managers to park their investments. Wait til rates go up...its called a bubble. You should watch the movie The Big Short and learn something.

View attachment 566858

Lol. The big short. A movie talking about how finance bros destroyed the economy. Were you in it?

I’m still waiting to hear if my market gains are good or bad.

I understand my investments are having high returns under Biden.

Tell me, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I don’t know. I don’t understand these things.

Neat, same thing happened with Trump without the inflation.

Nope. It was called that because of what I said and even Biden thanked him for it. Are you having a hard time understanding English?
It was called that because a deep stater who came up with it is a huge Trekkie.

Nerds save the day again.

Trump had excellent poll numbers when it came to the economy. Biden sucks. colfax_m doesn't understand business and finance.
Really, what were his poll numbers in november 2020?

You confuse how Trump handled the thriving economy he was given by Obama, vs the economy he had responsibility for 3 years later. Which faultered because it was based on keeping his fingers crossed. And wishing and hoping.

Forum List

Back