Biden has phone call with Morning Joe

It was just broadcast live on the show so I don't have a link yet.

You could tell right away MJ's questions had been sent in ahead of time and biden was mostly reading the answers/commentary.

Man, things must really be bad in Demland.
Must have been frustrating for Scarborough that he couldn't fellate the Demented One over the phone

You could tell right away MJ's questions had been sent in ahead of time and biden was mostly reading the answers/commentary.

It has all become a joke. I just read that Biden sent Congress a letter saying he's not dropping out and, if they want to beat Trump, they had better get on board the Biden train, hinting that if he loses it will be their fault.

I'm not sure Biden has EVER taken an impromptu question. Democrats don't believe in cold-call questions, especially from less-than-friendly people who might ask a REAL question.

edit for link:

Biden made a reference to "elites" telling him things.

What did he mean?

Forum List

Back