Biden Has United The Country

OK. So, he did manage to keep one campaign promise.

Well to be fair to the old cocksucker, he has further united me with the radical right-wing element of this country.

Fuck commies. They can all choke on rotten dicks, die, and have their worthless puny brains eaten by worms.

Facebook recently praised President Biden's last speech as the best one yet in his Presidncy.

Does Facebook think Americans are stupid or perhaps that praising Biden's attack on Americans who don't support his and Democrats' Marxist attempt to nationalize states' elections - a speech in which he called millions of Americans 'segregationists', 'racists, and traitors - might somehow stop Biden's 'Hindenburg-esque' approval numbers that are going down in flames...now at 33%?

'Today' even staunch Democrats rebuked President Biden, suggesting he had crossed a line/ went too far in his extremely divisive speech.

Democrat race huckster Reverend Al Sharpton even said today that if Biden's speech was an attempt to get votes / support he failed...because what Biden actually delivered to millions of Americans was the (support me or) 'You're Going To Hell' speech.

Despite Biden running as a moderate and promising to be the 'Great Uniter' he has used the pandemic and his lies about how vaccinated people can't get or spread the virus to tear the country apart by demonizing the unvaccinated.

It has now been proven that the Biden adminstration was behind the attempt to label parents who oppose CRT and liberal extremist indoctrination of their kids in school as 'domestic terrorists' and ordered the proven criminal FBI to inject itself into local and state law enforcement jurisdiction to intimidate parents.

Now Biden is calling the attempt to get rid of the filibuster ... something Biden defended as a Senator for decades - declaring, 'the elimination of the filibuster would cause chaos' ... to end the filibuster to nationalize elections. Biden and Democras' bill would give Democrats the ability to veto state's election laws and implement processes and policies that would ensure Democrats would never lose an election again.

Watching Biden' speech again was enough to turn my stomach as everything Biden accused Republicans of is who THEY are, of doing g everything THEY have done, and of wanting to do everything THEY want to do ... which starts with / can only be accomplished if Democrats kill the filibuster.
-- God bless Manchin and Sinema

From start to finish Biden's entire speech was filled with lie after lie, to include his continuos lie about having been arrested, which has been repeatedly debunked. During a CNN interview in February 2020 Biden even admitted he has never been arrested, but the facts have done nothing to get Biden to stop repeating the lie in an attempt to pander to and connect with blacks.

Yet THIS was his greatest speech of his Presideny. The Washington Post gave Biden's speech '4 Pinoccios'.

And Biden wonders why his approval rating is at a toilet-bowl-swirling 33% and why the term 'Let's Go, Brandon' has swept across the country.....

Way to be a 'rah rah' Biden propagandist, Facebook.

Now, prove you are what millions of Americans already believe you are by deleting this post and banning / booting me from Facebook....or shock us all by allowing the truthful post to remain.

I'm waiting....

Forum List

Back