Biden Campaign Intimidating Jurors

They're not formally sequestered. I made a mistake. They're just told to not look at outside sources. Same diff.

Now, continue running from my points.

What was threatending to the jurors about the speech?

Do you really think they even saw it? Are you going to humiliate yourself by pretending they did?

Why does it even matter where the speech was given?

Are you going to keep lying and claim Biden ordered it?

Avoid hell. Repent of your sins. Admit you peddled some really dumb propaganda, and that you're butthurt about being busted for it.

Or just run away faster. The cult commands it, after all.
They will see it... its all over the internet and on TV... it smacks of desperation too if you ask me... mamooth this is unfair and its disgusting what's going on here... the crime is so vague the prosecution has a hard time explaining what it is... and this is a former US President who is leading the race for president... and the white house is doing this to him.... no I'm sorry this makes water gate look like a joke...

He looks like the spy Doctor Dante of the Whisperers from the Walking Dead.

Did they give speeches while in there.....telling everyone what a Stuttering Incontinent Celery Stalk has to gain from the whole facade.
Only the participants were allowed to say anything inside the courtroom. Trump's bunch gave their speeches the same place trump has made all after court remarks.

What thugs. First Biden says he will make a statement after the verdict, before he supposedly even knows what the verdict is and now he is sending his team to intimidate the jury.

Wait. So DeNiro speaking outside the trial is jury interference but Trump surrogates doing the same is not

Newsflash. Neither are. Jurors are not supposed to view that kind of thing

giphy.gif

They will see it... its all over the internet and on TV... it smacks of desperation too if you ask me... mamooth this is unfair and its disgusting what's going on here...
I disagree. I think that pointing out how your conspiracy theory is hilariously stupid and butthurt is quite fair, and that you pushing something so deranged indicates hysterical desperation on the part of the Trump cult.

Notice how nobody outside of your cult cares about this? It's just you and the howler monkeys screaming in a SafeSpace. Your masters fed you the nonsense to keep you hysterical, because that keeps you obedient.

I disagree. I think that pointing out how your conspiracy theory is hilariously stupid and butthurt is quite fair, and that you pushing something so deranged indicates hysterical desperation on the part of the Trump cult.

Notice how nobody outside of your cult cares about this? It's just you and the howler monkeys screaming in a SafeSpace. Your masters fed you the nonsense to keep you hysterical, because that keeps you obedient.
I still don't know what the crime is... do you?...

Forum List

Back