Biden Campaign Intimidating Jurors

Common sense. No one thinks that Michael Cohen took a loan out on his house to pay off Trump's hookups out of the goodness of his own heart.

Do you think that?
Why wouldn’t we think that? Cohen, Fat Alvin’s star witness, says he did exactly that, Moroner.

Holy shit you are stupid, and unin.

Any comment on the long list of republicans who have shown up in court?
1716918104707.png

Pucker Up Sweet Pea!

Last edited:
So, Trump cult losers, has this stinker of a conspiracy theory gotten any traction out of your flatulent party SafeSpace?

No?

Well, keep trying.

Tell us more, Trump cult losers, how someone holding a press conference is Biden intimidating the jurors.
That's funny, the left was wigging out over GOP making comments outside of the hearing.....LOL

Now you clowns wanna play too........................ :auiqs.jpg:

I'll take that as a "no".

Other than you crazies, is anyone else hyperventilating over an actor giving a speech?
I am trying to keep up with your post, what conspiracy theory were you talking about?

Nobody cares about am actor giving a speech, this thread is about the xiden campaign trying to intimate jurors in a criminal case

Other than you crazies, is anyone else hyperventilating over an actor giving a speech?
No one is hyperventilating, they are laughing. You are too stupid to see the difference? <Rhetorical question.

First Biden says he will make a statement after the verdict, before he supposedly even knows what the verdict is and now he is sending his team to intimidate the jury.
Going to be funny as all hell if the jury doesn't find Him guilty.

What thugs.
Speaking of thugs, anyone notice Joe just happened to stop by Hallie Biden's house for a quick chat over the weekend?

She's scheduled to testify this week in Hunter's gun fiasco.

Brings back fond memories of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton having a unscheduled chat about their grand kids on the airport tarmac.

The sane like you cost several times more from people's taxes to keep alive. That will end as you will be jettisoned when we are poor enough and the dictators you let come to power are protected from rebellion.

Going to be funny as all hell if the jury doesn't find Him guilty.

Speaking of thugs, anyone notice Joe just happened to stop by Hallie Biden's house for a quick chat over the weekend?

She's scheduled to testify this week in Hunter's gun fiasco.

Brings back fond memories of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton having a unscheduled chat about their grand kids on the airport tarmac.
Not to worry. The deep state will cover for them. Kind of ironic though that some of the charges against Trump stem from organized crime statutes and the dems hold a candle to no one when it comes to organized crime activity.

Forum List

Back