🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Hires Big Tech

No conflict here at all. Big tech censors information to help Biden and then he hires them for his transition team. These are the same guys that refused to allow information about Hunter Biden being under investigation to be dissemented on their platforms despite the absolute undeniable fact that we know it is true. The Democratic sheeple don’t care nor see any dangers. Amazing.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/biden-quietly-hires-big-tech-staff-for-his-transition-team
lol. That is Your story right wingers. The left believes Big Tech simply shutdown the immorality of false witness bearing and the consistent practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God).
Like when they suppressed the tax problem with Hunter while he was under federal investigation the whole time?
Idiot

I'm sure the tax issue will be resolved, are tramps kids without tax issues and is tramp??

The fact you are so immature that you constantly misspell the the President’s name, tells us all what a low thinking nut you really are. You you mentally mature past the age of five, let us know.

He is a tramp, does anything for a buck.

No conflict here at all. Big tech censors information to help Biden and then he hires them for his transition team. These are the same guys that refused to allow information about Hunter Biden being under investigation to be dissemented on their platforms despite the absolute undeniable fact that we know it is true and it was true at the time. The Democratic sheeple don’t care nor see any dangers. Amazing.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/biden-quietly-hires-big-tech-staff-for-his-transition-team

He has the same pleasure of hiring as Tramp.
I like how your standards have suddenly changed.
He can hire whoever he wants, I do have standards, Proud Boys owned face book.
Get off the drugs. If you arent doing them, start.

No conflict here at all. Big tech censors information to help Biden and then he hires them for his transition team. These are the same guys that refused to allow information about Hunter Biden being under investigation to be dissemented on their platforms despite the absolute undeniable fact that we know it is true. The Democratic sheeple don’t care nor see any dangers. Amazing.

lol. That is Your story right wingers. The left believes Big Tech simply shutdown the immorality of false witness bearing and the consistent practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God).

Usually you use less words to say nothing.
Projecting much with nothing but fallacy?

No, just observing.

Like when they suppressed the tax problem with Hunter while he was under federal investigation the whole time?
Idiot

I'm sure the tax issue will be resolved, are tramps kids without tax issues and is tramp??

The fact you are so immature that you constantly misspell the the President’s name, tells us all what a low thinking nut you really are. You you mentally mature past the age of five, let us know.

And you are an immature child. Let me know when you decide to grow up.

No, just observing.
What a coincidence, me too.

No, just observing.

I don’t think you do, otherwise you wouldn’t make uneducated, silly comments that mean nothing, other to satisfy your own ego.

No conflict here at all. Big tech censors information to help Biden and then he hires them for his transition team. These are the same guys that refused to allow information about Hunter Biden being under investigation to be dissemented on their platforms despite the absolute undeniable fact that we know it is true and it was true at the time. The Democratic sheeple don’t care nor see any dangers. Amazing.

He has the same pleasure of hiring as Tramp.
I like how your standards have suddenly changed.

No, my standards have not changed.

I see this as no different than hiring an investment banker as Treasury Secretary.

In that I mean I do not support any of it.
An investment banker for the People could help lower our tax burden.

And put us trillions more in debt.
A career politician would do a better job?

No and I support neither.
Who would you believe could do a better job?

While I do not support a lot of what he supports I believe Rand Paul would address the debt better. I believe Bernie would address the debt better. They may go about doing it from opposite directions but both would actually address the debt.
And a professional investment banker would not?

It seems not.

'It's very hard not to give tax cuts to the wealthy,' Steven Mnuchin now says

Mnuchin’s Bailout Mistakes Keep Multiplying

Idiot

He is a male slut and does anything for a buck.

Democrooks working with millionaires and billionaires again. Nothing to see here, right you prog slaves..

View attachment 430186
Big Tech made their business and money recently and understand modern problems.

They don't understand jack but they are good at censorsing opinions they don't like.

Idiot

He is a male slut and does anything for a buck.

With all the lobbyist in DC, I believe Congress is full of sluts that will do anything for a buck.

dumb dem voters actually believe that their dem leaders don't take donations from rich people or corporations

No, just observing.

I don’t think you do, otherwise you wouldn’t make uneducated, silly comments that mean nothing, other to satisfy your own ego.
sounds like projection from a right winger who has nothing but fallacy instead of valid argument. just an, observation.

No, I mean like right wingers simply making stuff up wholesale while alleging they must be Right simply for being on the right wing.
Make up your mind, dipshit
The left believes Big Tech simply shutdown the immorality of false witness bearing
Well that is something a prog slave just cant do without Mika telling them what to think...

Says right wingers. Why should anyone take right wingers seriously when they have no "gospel Truth"?

I see this as no different than hiring an investment banker as Treasury Secretary.

While I do not support a lot of what he supports I believe Rand Paul would address the debt better. I believe Bernie would address the debt better. They may go about doing it from opposite directions but both would actually address the debt.

It seems not.

Raise the minimum wage to raise tax revenue.

It seems not.

I've long supported that. It's not all we need to do though.

It seems not.

Why wouldn't our economy automatically stabilize better with Labor being able to afford our first world economy?

It seems not.

Why wouldn't our economy automatically stabilize better with Labor being able to afford our first world economy?

I never made that argument. I said it alone would not be enough.

It seems not.

I never made that argument. I said it alone would not be enough.
What else would be needed, in your opinion?

Forum List

Back