Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

Two of Hunter Biden's "business associates" have indicated they're willing to testify under oath that Hunter put Joe on the phone at least 10 times while he was extorting Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian businesses. How does that make you feelz?

LOL
It doesn't make me feel anything. Until it happens under oath its just noise.

Why wouldn't they?
Lack of credible evidence and wanting to get re-elected in purple/swing districts. You think House GOPs are gonna do it? McCarthy had to work with Joe on the debt ceiling deal and he's gonna have to work with him again at least twice before the election next year. Stuff is gonna have to get done and McCarthy is gonna need Joe's help. That's a fact. McCarthy knows that. Joe does too. Cheers!

Lack of credible evidence and wanting to get re-elected in purple/swing districts. You think House GOPs are gonna do it? McCarthy had to work with Joe on the debt ceiling deal and he's gonna have to work with him again at least twice before the election next year. Stuff is gonna have to get done and McCarthy is gonna need Joe's help. That's a fact. McCarthy knows that. Joe does too. Cheers!

The evidence against Cocaine Joe is FAR more credible than what you guys had on Trump. But here you are being the party bitch we all know you are.

I miss your daily Covid death counters, btw. Why did you stop as soon as Biden was elected?

LOL

The evidence against Cocaine Joe is FAR more credible than what you guys had on Trump. But here you are being the party bitch we all know you are.

I miss your daily Covid death counters, btw. Why did you stop as soon as Biden was elected?

LOL
Speaking of:
Grand jury meeting as I type this:

Alas, too late to prevent much of the damage Biden's disastrous administration has perpetrated on America, but better late than never.

I'm looking forward to the impeachment riots coming soon to a blue shithole city near you!

When the impeachment proceeding might begin is unknown. McCarthy told lawmakers Tuesday the inquiry will not begin this week. He reportedly told GOP lawmakers Wednesday he may come to them in the near future and ask for the proceeding, arguing it gives them more tools and investigative powers.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) predicted an impeachment inquiry could be opened as soon as “early September.”

“You have the support of 222 Republican [House] members to move forward with this?” Fox News’s Martha MacCallum asked Issa. “Absolutely,” Issa replied. “As a matter of fact, I would expect that some Democrats would join us in a bipartisan inquiry to get to the truth.”

Good deal, it is about time

Did anyone actually bother to read this article? If so, did they even have any comprehension of what was said?

This is a THREAT of an impeachment INQUIRY that MIGHT happen sometime in September.

Basically, all McCarthy is saying that he wants to run an inquiry into Biden to see if there is anything that is worth impeaching Biden over. Someone further up the thread said that this is just grandstanding. I agree. All McCarthy is doing is saying he wants to run an inquiry (and it might not happen), and the inquiry is just that, checking to see if there is anything there worth bringing up a trial for (probably not).

And even if there IS something there (doubtful that they will bring up something with enough evidence to pursue charges), it would still have to get through both the House and the Senate.

Sorry.....................but this sounds like just a grandstanding pipe dream meant to rile up the base because they don't like Biden and are still butt hurt over what happened to Trump.

Did anyone actually bother to read this article? If so, did they even have any comprehension of what was said?

This is a THREAT of an impeachment INQUIRY that MIGHT happen sometime in September.

Basically, all McCarthy is saying that he wants to run an inquiry into Biden to see if there is anything that is worth impeaching Biden over. Someone further up the thread said that this is just grandstanding. I agree. All McCarthy is doing is saying he wants to run an inquiry (and it might not happen), and the inquiry is just that, checking to see if there is anything there worth bringing up a trial for (probably not).

And even if there IS something there (doubtful that they will bring up something with enough evidence to pursue charges), it would still have to get through both the House and the Senate.

Sorry.....................but this sounds like just a grandstanding pipe dream meant to rile up the base because they don't like Biden and are still butt hurt over what happened to Trump.

Sounds familiar, no?

Stuff is gonna have to get done and McCarthy is gonna need Joe's help.

Joe is going to need McCarthys help.

Just like Clinton needed Gingriches help in the late 90s for balanced budgets.

Alas, too late to prevent much of the damage Biden's disastrous administration has perpetrated on America, but better late than never.

I'm looking forward to the impeachment riots coming soon to a blue shithole city near you!

When the impeachment proceeding might begin is unknown. McCarthy told lawmakers Tuesday the inquiry will not begin this week. He reportedly told GOP lawmakers Wednesday he may come to them in the near future and ask for the proceeding, arguing it gives them more tools and investigative powers.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) predicted an impeachment inquiry could be opened as soon as “early September.”

“You have the support of 222 Republican [House] members to move forward with this?” Fox News’s Martha MacCallum asked Issa. “Absolutely,” Issa replied. “As a matter of fact, I would expect that some Democrats would join us in a bipartisan inquiry to get to the truth.”
America only has 81 million alive and dead people to blame for the disastrous Biden administration

Forum List

Back