Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

No, your post is provably untrue. He is being accused of PERSONALLY taking in millions from China and he is accused of trading terrible policies for those millions. He allowed Chinese companies to trade in the US with no oversight. It was a shocking decision with no upside for anyone but China. He did this so him and Hunter could each get 5 million dollars. THAT is what he is being accused of, among many other things.
Joe Biden never claimed $5M in income from China so if you have proof put it up here cuz he avoided paying taxes on it. You see, his income taxes are a matter of public record and can be found here... Let me know where that income is.

Joe Biden never claimed $5M in income from China so if you have proof put it up here cuz he avoided paying taxes on it. You see, his income taxes are a matter of public record and can be found here... Let me know where that income is.

Exactly. He took bribes and evaded taxes on them.

Well, i know that youre media keeps you in the dark, so let me help you out. The IRS whistleblower says that they found Joe's overseas account. That information is extremely tough to get, but fortunately the IRS has said that they will honor the request from the Ways and Means committee to get it. Once the Ways and Means gets it, they can then share it with the rest of Congress, at which point it will be shared with the world.

That should be easy to prove. Where is the money?
According to the IRS whistleblower, its in an overseas account. Thats why Biden cockily said "wheres the money" a few weeks ago. He thought no one would find it.

Agreed. With the way the Senate is split, there's no way of getting the 67 votes required for removal. It's nothing more than political grandstanding.
You don't fail to prosecute crime because theirs nothing in it for you. You do it because ITS YOUR JOB.

Extortion
Money Laundering
Pay to play/selling access
Unregistered foreign agent
Tax evasion

Those are the easy ones

Well, i know that youre media keeps you in the dark, so let me help you out. The IRS whistleblower says that they found Joe's overseas account. That information is extremely tough to get, but fortunately the IRS has said that they will honor the request from the Ways and Means committee to get it. Once the Ways and Means gets it, they can then share it with the rest of Congress, at which point it will be shared with the world.
It's always coming soon from you nuts. Guarantee all you'll get is accusations with nothing to back it up. Show me the money.

According to the IRS whistleblower, its in an overseas account. Thats why Biden cockily said "wheres the money" a few weeks ago. He thought no one would find it.
I'm sure this wont be another let down you will suffer through. This is probably the real thing. :rolleyes:

It's always coming soon from you nuts. Guarantee all you'll get is accusations with nothing to back it up. Show me the money.
Well, if you want to know the actual truth, once the Ways and Means Committee found out about this, they requested that the IRS turn that information over to them. The IRS thankfilully has said that they will honor the request.

Well, if you want to know the actual truth, once the Ways and Means Committee found out about this, they requested that the IRS turn that information over to them. The IRS thankfilully has said that they will honor the request.
Excellent. So where is it? I look forward to seeing sworn testimony and legally admissable evidence presented to the public.

It's always coming soon from you nuts.
...and then the information comes a few weeks later. Not one thing hasnt been revealed that was teased by Comer. Every single claims he makes comes out in the hearings soon after.

Excellent. So where is it? I look forward to seeing sworn testimony and legally admissable evidence presented to the public.
The Committee just made the request, the IRS said that they will honor the request, and now we wait for our slow as fuck government to deliver it.

Forum List

Back