Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

You are asking if i have seen the President of the United States bank records? Seriously? Get better arguments. This is just embarrassing.

Dems in Congress arent denying their existence, so unless you have evidence to the contrary, the records are real.

They ain't real until they are made public.

Why would any Dem Congress person know anything about Biden's personal finances?

They ain't real until they are made public.

Why would any Dem Congress person know anything about Biden's personal finances?
Because they have the bank records and have seen them. Thats why there isnt a single dem in Congress who is denying their existence.

As for being real or not, showing the public doesnt make them any more real.

I guess that non-answer means that you don't care that he gets caught in lie after lie after lie regarding the family "business"

There's no proof that Biden has lied about this. Only your wild delusional assertions.

A detailed review of the "Biden Family Business", shows that there may be good reason to impeach Hunter and James Biden...

Oh, wait, neither are the President!

Sorry, there's no such thing as guilt by family association.

I think three deflections pretty much cements that your opinions have little value when you refuse to even address the Presidents repeated lies about his family's "business."

I won't bother your narrative anymore.

Because they have the bank records and have seen them. Thats why there isnt a single dem in Congress who is denying their existence.

So far, the IRS hasn't turned any records over yet. So, no, no one has seen them.

So far, the IRS hasn't turned any records over yet. So, no, no one has seen them.
So? That doesnt mean they arent real. A whistleblower alerted Congress to their existence, Congress requested the dociments and the IRS has said that they will comply. That means they are real, otherwise they woukd say "those documents dont exist'". Right?

I think three deflections pretty much cements that your opinions have little value when you refuse to even address the Presidents repeated lies about his family's "business."

I won't bother your narrative anymore.

There is no such thing a the "Biden Family Business". It's another product of your delusions.

And there is no proof that Biden has lied about anything...more of your delusions.

You do know that we're talking about Joe Biden and not Donald Trump right?

It sure sounds like you have the two of them mixed up!

So? That doesnt mean they arent real. A whistleblower alerted Congress to their existence, Congress requested the dociments and the IRS has said that they will comply. That means they are real, otherwise they woukd say "those documents dont exist'". Right?

You mean that the IRS has some records of some bank account overseas that they have not turned over to anyone, so no one knows what those records say? Those records?

There's no proof that Biden has lied about this. Only your wild delusional assertions.
"I've never discussed my son's business with him"
"I've never met Hunter's partners"
"I've never met any of Hunter's business associates"
"My son has not done anything illegal"
"My son has never made money from China"

There is no such thing a the "Biden Family Business". It's another product of your delusions.

And there is no proof that Biden has lied about anything...more of your delusions.

You are lying again. Cant you just defend Biden with the truth? We know for a fact that he lied about not knowing anything about Hunters business.

Wow. Just ... wow.

You mean that the IRS has some records of some bank account overseas that they have not turned over to anyone, so no one knows what those records say? Those records?
Yep. Not even Comer has the authority to see them. They can only be given to the Ways and Means Committee, but fear not, once they get them they can release them to the rest of Congress, then they can release it to the public.

You are lying again. Cant you just defend Biden with the truth? We know for a fact that he lied about not knowing anything about Hunters business.
How do you know what Biden did and did not know about Hunter's business? Hunter had no requirement to dicuss anything with his Father.

"Hey Hunter, how business"!

"Great Dad, How the life of a Vice-President"

"Great Son...time for dinner"

Yep. Not even Comer has the authority to see them. They can only be given to the Ways and Means Committee, but fear not, once they get them they can release them to the rest of Congress, then they can release it to the public.

I'm looking forward to it!

The Committee just made the request, the IRS said that they will honor the request, and now we wait for our slow as fuck government to deliver it.
I thought you already had the bank statements and SARs. You have Joe Biden's tax statements-they are public. Whats the hold up? If you have people saying monies were transferred to Joe Biden, they should have the bank account/wiring instructions.
A detailed review of the "Biden Family Business", shows that there may be good reason to impeach Hunter and James Biden...

Oh, wait, neither are the President!
Minor details!

How do you know what Biden did and did not know about Hunter's business? Hunter had no requirement to dicuss anything with his Father.

"Hey Hunter, how business"!

"Great Dad, How the life of a Vice-President"

"Great Son...time for dinner"
You can start with Hunters MANY emails and text messages that says he was involved. That alone is enough for any jury in the world to convict them, but there is so much more. We have flight logs of Joe with Hunters partners, pictures of Joe with Hunters partners, emails from Burisma that says he is involved, and you have 6 unconnected witnesses who say Joe is involved.

At this very moment, Devon Archer is testifying that Joe has been on DOZENS of business calls discussing this business.

I thought you already had the bank statements and SARs. You have Joe Biden's tax statements-they are public. Whats the hold up? If you have people saying monies were transferred to Joe Biden, they should have the bank account/wiring instructions.

Minor details!
We have the bank statements and SARs, yes, but whats coming down the pike is Joes overseas account where he hid his money.

Forum List

Back