Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

Trading policy to get money for his son is the same crime as getting money for himself.

More delusions? Switching accusation because you FAILED to prove your previous accusations?

BTW - Hunter Biden can make all the promises in the world, but that doesn't mean that Joe Biden honored those promises.

Feel free to impeach Hunter any time you'd like!

Thats the thing these idiots dont understand. Taking bribes to enrich your family is still bribery and HIGHLY illegal.
THERE'S NO EVIEDENCE LOL Seems that's the only talking point their masters have given them. Like the lack of evidence has ever slowed them down.

"I've never discussed my son's business with him"
"I've never met Hunter's partners"
"I've never met any of Hunter's business associates"
"My son has not done anything illegal"
"My son has never made money from China"

Yup. Those statements are all on video. It's going to be fun.

Neither have you.
Actually, there is a ton of proof now. Emails, phone calls, video on a TV show stating the extortion to get the prosecutor in Ukraine fired just because Hunter was on the board of Burisma. You people are clueless. Yet, you will believe a really fake dossier bought, paid and used by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party. Schiff still hasn't been prosecuted for lying about that. He won't even admit he had nothing to impeach Trump with.

THERE'S NO EVIEDENCE LOL Seems that's the only talking point their masters have given them. Like the lack of evidence has ever slowed them down.

Lack of evidence sure slowed down Trump's attempt to invalidate the 2020 election!

Then what is it? I keep asking and that's the best I've ever got.

I'm sure Republicans would love to hear it to since none of their official reports are accusing Joe of anything.
Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky told the FBI informant that he paid both Joe and Hunter Biden $5M each.

With the exception of #4, what proof do you have that any were false?
LOL

OK, I'll play along. How about #5? Hunter admitted to the judge during his plea hearing that he made over $600K from the Chinese in the years in question.

Actually, there is a ton of proof now. Emails, phone calls, video on a TV show stating the extortion to get the prosecutor in Ukraine fired just because Hunter was on the board of Burisma. You people are clueless. Yet, you will believe a really fake dossier bought, paid and used by Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party. Schiff still hasn't been prosecuted for lying about that. He won't even admit he had nothing to impeach Trump with.
Every country in the EU wanted that prosecutor fired. He was corrupt as hell.

Zelensky was elected because he was an anti-corruption candidate. The Ukraine has been rife with corruption...so much so that the Ukrainian people were fed up.

It had nothing to do with Hunter and Burisma.

Perhaps Hunter was acting as an American agent in Ukraine? Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

LOL

OK, I'll play along. How about #5? Hunter admitted to the judge during his plea hearing that he made over $600K from the Chinese in the years in question.

What proof do you have that Joe Biden knew anything about it?

We have the bank statements and SARs, yes, but whats coming down the pike is Joes overseas account where he hid his money.
Fair enough. When that is submitted in a legally admissible chain of custody and admitted testimony thenn you might finally have something called evidence.
You do know that it's still bribery and illegal even if $$$ never went into a bank account with his name on it, right?
Its called evidence. You have supposition, not evidence. One is good for the Naitonal Enquirer. One is for a court of law.
LOL

When Hunter is a politician then you can impeach him.

More delusions? Switching accusation because you FAILED to prove your previous accusations?

BTW - Hunter Biden can make all the promises in the world, but that doesn't mean that Joe Biden honored those promises.

Feel free to impeach Hunter any time you'd like!
Nah, we will prove both, im just saying that we have enough to convict him now.

Forum List

Back