Biden impeachment hearings could start as soon as September

Why arent YOU supporting his impeachment? Thats the real question. Why arent you extremely concerned about China blackmailing Biden into making bad decisions for the US? Joe isnt taking bribes TODAY, he is being blackmailed today because of the bribes him and his son took in the past, but youre only concern is how bad this is going to hurt democrats politically.

You are right to be scared of that though. This is going to crush your party, but if you were a real patriot you would be more concerned about the blackmail.

Simple - because I never saw any serious evidence presented that Joe Biden took a bribe.

And it's not for lack of trying. Republicans have put out a report on Joe Biden's finances - found nothing.

I thought you already had the bank statements and SARs. You have Joe Biden's tax statements-they are public. Whats the hold up? If you have people saying monies were transferred to Joe Biden, they should have the bank account/wiring instructions.

Minor details!
You do know that it's still bribery and illegal even if $$$ never went into a bank account with his name on it, right?

Wow. Reality is going to be harsh for you if this denial is real and not just an act.

No, I'm sure that the House will impeach Biden for something. What we don't know....maybe something his grandmother did?

Perhaps they just want this to keep drawing out until they can coordinate Trump's criminal trials with Biden's impeachment trial.

Kind of an I.Q. test for the American people.

Thats because your news sources suck and you are uninformed.

I'm sure every bullshit mill frequenting nutbag will say exactly that.

What you can't say is that you have the actual serious evidence of Joe Biden taking a bribe.

You do know that it's still bribery and illegal even if $$$ never went into a bank account with his name on it, right?
Thats the thing these idiots dont understand. Taking bribes to enrich your family is still bribery and HIGHLY illegal.

I'm sure every bullshit mill frequenting nutbag will say exactly that.

What you can't say is that you have the actual serious evidence of Joe Biden taking a bribe.
Do you consider witnesses to be actual evidence? We have several of those.

So if I open a bank account in France, it's automatically bribery and illegal, even if no money is deposited?

Geez, remind me never to go to Paris!

So if I open a bank account in France, it's automatically bribery and illegal, even if no money is deposited?

Geez, remind me never to go to Paris!
Trading policy to get money for his son is the same crime as getting money for himself.

Thats the thing these idiots dont understand. Taking bribes to enrich your family is still bribery and HIGHLY illegal.

We do understand, and as soon as you have proof of such, please let us know.

So far, all you got is hearsay and delusions.

We do understand, and as soon as you have proof of such, please let us know.

So far, all you got is hearsay and delusions.
LOL but you're completely comfortable with triple hearsay against Trump. Too funny

Forum List

Back