Biden impeachment starts in about a year

The republican won't impeach xiden for the same reason they didn't impeach maobama, they could never convict. Impeachment has been reduced to nothing but a political dog and pony show that gains nothing.
Or maybe they won't impeach him because there would be nothing to impeach for.

Crazy idea, I know.

Dummy, what are you going to impeach FOR?

Republicans admitted that Trump was culpable in the charges against him and obviously did try to extort Ukraine to criminally implicate Biden. Government Accountability Office ruled that Administration illegally withheld millitary aid to Ukraine.

There was real basis.
damn lie

the Rs did nothing of the sort

maybe a rino or 2... but not all Rs...

libs are always lying their sorry asses off

Let's not flake the system like the Demonicrats did

I've got a bulletin for you ... the system, it's already pretty much

cadbaryflakecandybar_grande.jpg

The reality and major difference is Xiden has committed impeachable offenses

The humanitarian crisis on the border for example

I want everybody to cool the personal language here ... let's all be ladies and gents on my rare theads.. i count on this place for the truth..

remember, we,re all friends here 1'st amendm÷nt style

"he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed"

If you knew anything about the Constitution you'd know that.
What laws are you talking about not being cared for dummy?

Trump was implicated in 9-10 instances of Obstruction of Justice by the Mueller report.

He also ordered an illegal hold on military aid to Ukraine so he can squeeze their balls for some good ol' election help.

Trump also tried to get Georgia Republicans to find him 10,000 votes so he can win there. When they told him to go fuck himself he tried to stop certification of 2020 Election by Congress and as his nutbags were breaking into Congress chanting "Hang Pence!!" he sat back and watched giddily.

...but I'm sure a bright fella like you thinks Trump did all that to make sure the laws are being faithfully executed and Democrats (along with some Republicans) were just being mean to him when they kept impeaching him.

Am I right tiger?

Last edited:
What laws are you talking about not being cared for dummy?

Trump was implicated in 9-10 instances of Obstruction of Justice by the Mueller report.

He also ordered an illegal hold on military aid to Ukraine so he can squeeze their balls for some good ol' election help.

Trump also tried to get Georgia Republicans to find him 10,000 votes so he can win there. When they told him to go fuck himself he tried to stop certification of 2020 Election by Congress and as his nutbags were breaking into Congress chanting "Hang Pence!!" he sat back and watched giddily.

...but I'm sure a bright fella like you thinks Trump did all that to make sure the laws are being faithfully executed and Democrats (along with some Republicans) were just being mean to him when they kept impeaching him.

Am I right tiger?

But, but, but Trump. So all you have is your whataboutisms. Run along freak, you're a waste of time.

But, but, but Trump. So all you have is your whataboutisms. Run along freak, you're a waste of time.

The question was - What laws are you talking about not being cared for?

Doesn't look like you have any interest in actually supporting your bs, so run along tiger.

The question was - What laws are you talking about not being cared for?

Doesn't look like you have any interest in actually supporting your bs, so run along tiger.

Immigration, more than a million counts. Violating court orders to reinstate the remain in Mexico policy and those are just the most glaring.

Immigration, more than a million counts

What about immigration?

Can you ACTUALLY explain wtf you are talking about? Or is this some sort of poorly formed bullshit floating around in your head from some wingnut show you once overheard?

The point is not that Xiden might or might not have done anything wrong.

The point IS that The Demunist Party has set the standard. When the party in power in Congress is other than the party of the "president" it is the duty of Congress to impeach. Beyond that the end result is not at all important.

It's just about the right to tear at her/him/it with cries of: "See! He/She/It has been impeached!

What about immigration?

Can you ACTUALLY explain wtf you are talking about? Or is this some sort of poorly formed bullshit floating around in your head from some wingnut show you once overheard?

The law says people entering the country illegally are to be deported, not given tickets to the destination of their choice in this country. Of course you knew that already, but you seem to agree with the destruction of the country. Typical commie.

Forum List

Back