🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden in a tizzy cuz Trump won't concede

I love the fact that it bothers him.

I bet Trump is real scared of Biden. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'll bet he is!!!!

MAGA

Trump is calm, cool and collective. He has the white hats by his side. Biden on the other hand is having a melt down.:D

ROTFLMFAO, tRump is a 12 year old girl on his calmest day!!!!

MAGA

It bothers him because Trump has created an unnecessary pothole for our democracy, and it should bother you too.
Trump has lost and his disruptive reaction has created some mayhem resulting in death threats, etc from the peace-loving trump supporters. I thought that it was only those antifa thugs who are violent.

It bothers him because Trump has created an unnecessary pothole for our democracy, and it should bother you too.
Trump has lost and his disruptive reaction has created some mayhem resulting in death threats, etc from the peace-loving trump supporters. I thought that it was only those antifa thugs who are violent.

No Dems have cheated and everyone knows it. America hates cheaters, hence their hatred of Biden and the dickhead Democrats.

There is no law that says he must concede. In any event, a concession speech has no legal effect. It means nothing.
It means that he has acknowledged his loss. It is OK to concede because also it means that he puts "America First".
Not so with trump.

There is no law that says he must concede. In any event, a concession speech has no legal effect. It means nothing.
It means that he has acknowledged his loss. It is OK to concede because also it means that he puts "America First".
Not so with trump.
In the 2000 election, Al Gore conceded at one point and then withdrew his concession. It means nothing.

Lol I don’t give a shit if Trump concedes or not. It doesn’t matter what that whiny little bitch says. All that matters is that his fatass gets thrown out on 1/20.

And then you get to play defense for Biden and his progressive twat-buddies.

All Americans should be in a "Tizzy" over how Trump and his cult have disparaged and shamed our long tradition of electing new leaders and transitioning power in a peaceful and traditional way.

Welcome to the new normal brought on by your 4 year hissy fit.

You made the rules, and now you are trying to weasel out of them, you gutless fucking coward.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

All Americans should be in a "Tizzy" over how Trump and his cult have disparaged and shamed our long tradition of electing new leaders and transitioning power in a peaceful and traditional way.
ya and the evidence is overwhelming.... like peeing on obama's bed

Biden should be told that he didn't win the election

Not only did he win, he schlonged tRump!!

MAGA

ROTFL! Trump got more than 7 million votes.

He got schlonged by more than 7,000,000 votes!!!
MAGA

Lol I don’t give a shit if Trump concedes or not. It doesn’t matter what that whiny little bitch says. All that matters is that his fatass gets thrown out on 1/20.
The illegitimate president Biden.
131540768_10226178967727109_3223070483900700224_n.jpg

Forum List

Back