🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden in newly surfaced video: Iran nuclear deal is "dead"

Restoring the the Iran nuclear deal is crucial for assuring the world of the peaceful nature of the country's nuclear programme & allowing Iran to reach its full economic potential

Iran's parliament frequently chants "death to America."

I am not a big fan of negotiating with terrorists.

Nor should we sign deals for things which are in the best interests of the other country to do anyway.

Here's the deal -
Iran, if you pursue the bomb, we will continue to use every means necessary to prevent it. If you manage to build the bomb, we will ramp things up dramatically, and everyone involved will end up like Soleimani. Use the bomb, and your country will be turned into ash and glass.

1671585093248.png

636223603972569347-Iran008.JPG

Iran celebrates 1979 Islamic Revolution with chants against U.S.

22959770-7848729-An_image_which_circulated_on_Iranian_media_in_the_aftermath_purp-a-38_1578094232110.jpg

I am not a big fan of negotiating with terrorists.

But a vast number of people and countries view the US as the biggest terrorists on the planet .

You were hated but more recently you are viewed as braggarts and bullies .

Not something to be proud about and the more so if you do not realise and understand why.

Restoring the the Iran nuclear deal is crucial for assuring the world of the peaceful nature of the country's nuclear programme & allowing Iran to reach its full economic potential

Of course it's dead. The U.S. killed it at the same time it was putting on display how valuable it is to have nukes by praising North Korea and its leader.

But a vast number of people and countries view the US as the biggest terrorists on the planet .
Please back up your claim by providing a link to a "vast" list of countries which have declared the US to be a sponsor of terrorism (or similar link).

I think you may be confusing stuff you read on the internet with facts.

With what they’re doing to protesters in Iran niw is not the time to flush them with cash

Forum List

Back