🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden in Tampa, FL "Hello Minnesota!"

No! How much did President Trump pay the DNXi to make Biden their candidate?

This is a doctored video. Will USMB mods don't send right-wing crap to lesser-known forums?

It’s a real mystery!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I fact checked it myself and disproved it this morning. But no one listens to me.
This is a conservative message board. Demoting conservative fake-news threads defeats the purpose.
3E9F09CC-DD8C-4680-9161-34D4BF08FCFF.jpeg

Here’s a question: why are so many Trumpers such fucking liars? Just trying to emulate their cult leader?

Or maybe you’re just stupid and gullible?

I wondered why he was wearing an overcoat in Florida. Good find.

Make China Great Again! Biden(Xi)/ Harris 2020

It’s the dementia, Frank. :rolleyes:

Young conservative message board guy falls for hoax, proceeds to say Joe Biden has "Dementia":

I’m not a conservative if you hadn’t noticed. :laugh:

I was mocking Frank.

Can you imagine how bad he would be without an earpiece and a teleprompter?
Can you imagined you fell for a hoax?
Look Dweeb, your ticket to Hell is already punched so don't make it worse. You fell for Russian Collusion, even though you knew it was a hoax, you spent 4 years lying about it and spreading lies about it.

Liars don't go to heaven
That’s not finished. Once trump is out all the evidence that’s been suppressed will come out.

I fact checked it myself and disproved it this morning. But no one listens to me.

You are right. It was disproved but still funny as hell. That's how I see it. LOL
Yeah, I realize they got it, it was just immaterial if it was true. Sometimes it's like one of those old vending machines around here--when you say a certain word the nuts just start tumbling out of the chute.

Here’s a question: why are so many Trumpers such fucking liars? Just trying to emulate their cult leader?

Young conservative message board guy falls for hoax, proceeds to say Joe Biden has "Dementia":

I was mocking Frank.

I noticed that

I was mocking Frank.

I noticed that

Always in good fun, Frank. ;)

When Trump Nazis are caught in a lie they try to change the subject.

What did I lie about, dipshit? Prove it or apologize, ya asshole.....
The photoshops are, by definition, a lie. He was never in that photo of the flautist.
I didn't post the pic, ya dumb fuck.....now, where is my apology, ya temper tantrum throwing snowflake?

(snicker)

Forum List

Back