Biden Inauguration

Is donny duty bound to attend this or can he just give it a miss ?

I accept that it will be cold and maybe wet or snowing. Maybe best if the old fella stays away.

Whats the protocol on this ?

I don't know, depends on if the virus is still here or not, it may be an indoor event in a basement somewhere.

Rest assured mate, it will be full of heavy hitters, I heard President Xi has prebooked his ticket. Front row only of course, with a British foot massager on hand for his convenience, he likes to watch such ceremonies in comfort. Might even pluck one right from Hong Kong.

massage.gif

Last edited:
I don't recall G.W. being at BHO's inauguration or BHO being at DJT's inauguration.

I accept that it will be cold and maybe wet or snowing. Maybe best if the old fella stays away.

Elvis and Jackie O will ride twin unicorns to the "Biden Inauguration"

If Biden were to actually win the presidential election, he would forget where the Inauguration was being held and not be there. The man is clearly in the early stages of Alzheimer's and shouldn't even be running for office.

You noticed he wasn't invited to, or didn't attend others' funerals. I doubt Trump would attend. At least without kicking and screaming.

It would be funny if Biden forgets and is wondering around in his basement. Even if they do wheel him out there, will he be able to repeat the words of the oath of office? What if is unable to?

I don't recall G.W. being at BHO's inauguration or BHO being at DJT's inauguration.
Obama and his wife were there. Gave it a touch of class which was much needed.
The scowl on Michelle O was hilarious.
AFP_KF7VQ.jpg

The Hussein had a smirk on his face the whole time. Of course we know why now, he was spying on him and figured he could sabotage his Presidency.

You noticed he wasn't invited to, or didn't attend others' funerals. I doubt Trump would attend. At least without kicking and screaming.

To be honest, I would expect kicking and screaming from both sides if that orange clown decided to show up.

Sniffy Joe might be the first potus to give an inaugural speech wearing a face mask. LOL.

Obama and his wife were there. Gave it a touch of class which was much needed.
The scowl on Michelle O was hilarious.
AFP_KF7VQ.jpg

The Hussein had a smirk on his face the whole time. Of course we know why now, he was spying on him and figured he could sabotage his Presidency.
The Mooch looks scarier than usual, doesn't she? I have little doubt it was humiliating, but still.

Last edited:
I agree with other posters who feel that the Honorable Donald J. Trump will decline to attend the inauguration of President-elect Biden.

He knows that his presence would cause an uproar from the crowd, for a lot of Dems are less than polite and cultured people.

I agree with other posters who feel that the Honorable Donald J. Trump will decline to attend the inauguration of President-elect Biden.

He knows that his presence would cause an uproar from the crowd, for a lot of Dems are less than polite and cultured people.

What if Biden isn't the nominee?

What if Biden isn't the nominee?

If former Vice President Biden is not the nominee, then it would be even more certain that the Honorable Donald J. Trump would decline to attend the inauguration.

All of the other candidates are openly and proudly woke. The crowd, which no doubt would include some ruffians from the current Insurrection, might even rush the Capitol steps to seize the former president.

Forum List

Back