Biden installed: What could possibly go wrong?

Pardon me, but I was not talking about Covid and Pedophilia in any sense.
Of course the election steal was the most anti American anti reality piece of garbage propaganda ever tried in the United states. Just shows how low the GOP base has fallen. Way to miss the point totally and go on about irrelevancies just like your heroes on the lies network. Everything you know is wrong divisive and hateful

Which is coercion. If someone doesn't vote it's their own business, not the business of a political party. We have seen Democrat operatives on the street in close proximity to voting polls telling folks they will get goodies if they vote Democrat or what tragedy would befall them if they vote for any other party.
You've seen a lot of lying garbage propaganda you mean.

When does the discovery in the Mile Lindell trial been, Buckwheat?....He's not backing down like the rest of the coward cucks of GOP Inc.
That article was from January. The OP's article is from today. ????
Indeed. The "article" you are referring too, is pretty light on actual facts. It refers to another article by the Gateway pundit that makes demonstrably false claims and refers to 2000 mules. A "documentary" that is only considered credible by people in the fever swamp.

So, what you have is a blog that already had to retract previous claims of voter fraud, citing 2 other partisan sources making DEMONSTRABLY false claims in order to assert something that has been debunked by the courts time and time again. The last time being only yesterday by a Georgia Grand Jury.

Not that any of it convinces those that want to believe it that it didn't happen. I can show you internal communications and even public retractions and you still will insist that voter fraud happened.

Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

Wow. I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to drink American Stinker's piss. Practically every sentence in that link contains a lie.

For example: "We are no longer energy independent".

U.S. Energy Independence Has Grown

I would find the stolen election thing much more legitimate if I did not know how much people hate Trump. I voted for him both times, and I have a difficult time otherwise explaining how Biden, of all people, got over 80 million votes (the next highest voter getter - ever - was Trump in the same year). Cheating went on. It always does. The whole vote harvesting thing is de jure voter fraud. But is there a sufficient factual basis to say that Biden was "installed"? I don't think so. But, that still does not mean that it did not happen. Most of the lawsuits were tossed on technical grounds, like timeliness and standing. But the one thing we do know is that there is a swath of people out there (brainwashed stupid people) who harbor irrational hate for Trump.
Not true. I have previously given actual court orders in these cases that have clearly stated that the evidence was completely unconvincing.

Of course the election steal was the most anti American anti reality piece of garbage propaganda ever tried in the United states. Just shows how low the GOP base has fallen. Way to miss the point totally and go on about irrelevancies just like your heroes on the lies network. Everything you know is wrong divisive and hateful
I disagree.

Not true. I have previously given actual court orders in these cases that have clearly stated that the evidence was completely unconvincing.
I have seen such as well. But that is not all of them. Therefore, I must fact check your post as "Untrue and misleading".

Indeed. The "article" you are referring too, is pretty light on actual facts. It refers to another article by the Gateway pundit that makes demonstrably false claims and refers to 2000 mules. A "documentary" that is only considered credible by people in the fever swamp.
Are all the cops and courts, who've locked up thousands of violent criminals with the same technology used in the film, dwelling in the same "fever swamp"?
So, what you have is a blog that already had to retract previous claims of voter fraud, citing 2 other partisan sources making DEMONSTRABLY false claims in order to assert something that has been debunked by the courts time and time again. The last time being only yesterday by a Georgia Grand Jury.

Not that any of it convinces those that want to believe it that it didn't happen. I can show you internal communications and even public retractions and you still will insist that voter fraud happened.
blablabllablabla....When does the discovery phase of the Lindell lawsuit begin?

Last edited:
The Wisconsin Supreme Court found the evidence very convincing, and ruled in favor of Trump in two cases.

You don't venture outside the MSM narrative bubble much, do you?

The Wisconsin Supreme Court found the evidence very convincing, and ruled in favor of Trump in two cases.

You don't venture outside the MSM narrative bubble much, do you?
Let's see a link to that crap, brainwashed functional moron. And anything he won has nothing to do with it. Just irrelevancies for your propaganda machine to misinform with.. Poor America

A blind one would say.

I have seen such as well. But that is not all of them. Therefore, I must fact check your post as "Untrue and misleading".
I'll tell you what. Give me any of the sixty lawsuits. And give me one that asserts voter fraud that was dismissed without the evidence of the alleged voter fraud even being considered.

Since you want to claim I'm lying.

You will find that most didn't even allege voter fraud. But are more a question of whose votes should be counted. Those that did, and there were only a few the judge did rule on the evidence in the court order.

By the way I find it interesting that for some reason you guys all seem to think that cases being dismissed somehow mean they have merit as long as other things besides lack of evidence caused them to be dismissed.

Which is coercion. If someone doesn't vote it's their own business, not the business of a political party. We have seen Democrat operatives on the street in close proximity to voting polls telling folks they will get goodies if they vote Democrat or what tragedy would befall them if they vote for any other party.
It certainly can be coercive. I picture a harvest going to someone's door and saying something stupid like "You don't want our planet to burn up, do you?", or "Don't you think everyone should be treated equally?", then saying "Well then, you want to vote to Joe Biden!". Then he or she fills out the ballot for the person, has them sign the ballot, then moves on to the next house.

What a load of totally discredited BS, super duper.
Meanwhile back on planet earth all your heroes have been proven to be total scumbags who will do anything for a buck.
Truth, 'super duped'

Undercover footage shows 'illegal electioneering' for Pennsylvania Democrats at two Philadelphia polling centers​

It would appear, based on undercover footage captured by Project Veritas, that Democratic operatives were illegally electioneering in Pennsylvania

The election steal is pure garbage and so is your media, brainwashed functional moron. And that's what the link says. That's the whole point everything you know is wrong. Jesus poor America.
Sheep says Blah, Blah, Blah.

Forum List

Back