Biden is 2020 Democrat front runner

It would be great having a respected President again

I'm smart enough to know that she has no chance of succeeding in 2020. I'm not entirely certain that she knows it; I hope, but I am uncertain.

Mrs. Clinton would stand an excellent chance of getting the nomination. The Democrat Party faithful think she was cheated in the 2016 general election, and thus deserves another chance. Mr. Obama himself proclaimed that she is the "Most Qualified person ever to run for President". I don't see him walking that back.

And remember, Mrs. Clinton has control of the Party's Super Duper delegates. They are a critical constituency in achieving the nomination.

I'm smart enough to know that she has no chance of succeeding in 2020. I'm not entirely certain that she knows it; I hope, but I am uncertain.

Mrs. Clinton would stand an excellent chance of getting the nomination. The Democrat Party faithful think she was cheated in the 2016 general election, and thus deserves another chance. Mr. Obama himself proclaimed that she is the "Most Qualified person ever to run for President". I don't see him walking that back.

And remember, Mrs. Clinton has control of the Party's Super Duper delegates. They are a critical constituency in achieving the nomination.
Her political career is over

You'd vote for her if she got the nod., no?

Unless the Democrat Party is looking to just concede the 2020 election, Chelsea isn't going to be ready in 2020- which leave Hillary the only reasonable choice IMHO. Biden is a gaffe machine- Mrs. Clinton will at least keep it respectable.

A bit on Joe Biden from the Jewish Atlanta Times...

Jewish newspaper owner suggests Israel consider hit on Obama

"In his column, published last week, Andrew Adler laid out what he said were three options available to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in countering the threat posed by Iran's nuclear program. One of the options was to "give the go-ahead for US-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice-president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewishstate obliterate its enemies."

In other words, the Mossad would've taken out Obama, the US would not have noticed that, and would've fell for "Iran did it" since Joe Biden is 100% owned by AIPAC and is/was just as eager to start wars over lies and sell out our troops in exchange for Iscariot Silver... just like W and LBJ.

THAT's the Dem frontrunner... and a Jewish confession about JFK - aka "we got away with JFK, we'd get away with Obama too"

Unless the Democrat Party is looking to just concede the 2020 election, Chelsea isn't going to be ready in 2020- which leave Hillary the only reasonable choice IMHO. Biden is a gaffe machine- Mrs. Clinton will at least keep it respectable.

Biden will do just fine

His supposed gaffes are nothing compared to Crooked Donnie’s daily blunders

Biden will do just fine

His supposed gaffes are nothing compared to Crooked Donnie’s daily blunders

If you look at Biden's political record, 3 runs for President, only 1% support each time.

Trump will schlong him.

Donald Trump never ran before, was a complete political novice when he descended the escalator at his domicile.

And he beat a stacked field with more than a dozen quality candidates easily, taking the nomination on the 1st ballot in Cleveland.

And he beat a stacked field with more than a dozen quality candidates

and then your credibility went to ABSOLUTE ZERO.

Trump won only because those he ran against were pathetic excuses of Earth bound life forms, especially Hillary and Ted Cruz...

LMFAO!!!!

Was it cheating when CNN gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate?

LMFAO!!!!

Was it cheating when CNN gave the debate questions to Hillary before the debate?

Yyyyeah ummm.... .maybe you're new to this planet but these presidential "debates" are all scripted in advance, by the Duopoly. That's why they created something called the "Commission on Presidential Debates", which is a fucking farce, a collusion by the two party to set themselves up and keep out third parties, to RUN the debates. Nothing goes into a debate that isn't pre-approved by BOTH the Demoplican AND the Republicrat party at a negotiating table.

Those of us old enough to remember will recall these debates used to be run by the League of Women Voters. Well the Duopoly wrested that away and awarded that privilege to itself, because you can't perpetuate a Duopoly without full control of the whole process.

WAKE the fuck UP.

That semi-coherent, creepy, lightweight political oaf Biden? Trump would devour him like one of the red or pink Starburst that liberalfilth scream and convulse about.

LMFAO!!!!

Yyyyeah ummm.... .maybe you're new to this planet but these presidential "debates" are all scripted in advance, by the Duopoly. That's why they created something called the "Commission on Presidential Debates", which is a fucking farce, a collusion by the two party to set themselves up and keep out third parties, to RUN the debates. Nothing goes into a debate that isn't pre-approved by BOTH the Demoplican AND the Republicrat party at a negotiating table.

Those of us old enough to remember will recall these debates used to be run by the League of Women Voters. Well the Duopoly wrested that away and awarded that privilege to itself, because you can't perpetuate a Duopoly without full control of the whole process.

WAKE the fuck UP.
/—-/ So who gave Trump the debate questions, Putin??? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

LMFAO!!!!

WAKE the fuck UP.
/—-/ Do who gave Trump the debate questions, Putin??? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Judging by at least one of the debates --- a coke dealer.

iu

Forum List

Back