Biden is 2020 Democrat front runner

I'm smart enough to know that she has no chance of succeeding in 2020. I'm not entirely certain that she knows it; I hope, but I am uncertain.

Mrs. Clinton would stand an excellent chance of getting the nomination. The Democrat Party faithful think she was cheated in the 2016 general election, and thus deserves another chance. Mr. Obama himself proclaimed that she is the "Most Qualified person ever to run for President". I don't see him walking that back.

And remember, Mrs. Clinton has control of the Party's Super Duper delegates. They are a critical constituency in achieving the nomination.
Her political career is over

You'd vote for her if she got the nod., no?

Unless the Democrat Party is looking to just concede the 2020 election, Chelsea isn't going to be ready in 2020- which leave Hillary the only reasonable choice IMHO. Biden is a gaffe machine- Mrs. Clinton will at least keep it respectable.

Biden will do just fine

His supposed gaffes are nothing compared to Crooked Donnie’s daily blunders
I, too, would rather have Uncle Joe at the wheel rather than The Creature...

I will vote for him, if it comes to that...

It's just that I do not believe he can win...

The Democrats need a new face, with new ideas, who knows how to lead, and how to get things done, in order to win again...

Trouble is, I see no such candidate on the horizon.

The Democrats need a new face, with new ideas, who knows how to lead, and how to get things done, in order to win again...

You don't think that Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, Gov. Moonbeam, Cuomo are worthy candidates?

How about the two Chelseas, Manning and Clinton? If the Clinton spawn used her married name, Mezvinsky, it could help move her away from her distinguished sire and dame.

Chelsea Manning is an intriguing candidate for the Democrats. Manning would be the first Tranny to serve as President, and his military service could be used as bludgeon against Trump who was barred from the military as 4-F. Manning's Tranny standing didn't allow him to join the military either, yet still was able to serve the country honorably. Trump could have gotten a doctor to lie and say he was qualified for military service too.

You don't think that Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, Gov. Moonbeam, Cuomo are worthy candidates?

How about the two Chelseas, Manning and Clinton? If the Clinton spawn used her married name, Mezvinsky, it could help move her away from her distinguished sire and dame.

Chelsea Manning is an intriguing candidate for the Democrats. Manning would be the first Tranny to serve as President, and his military service could be used as bludgeon against Trump who was barred from the military as 4-F. Manning's Tranny standing didn't allow him to join the military either, yet still was able to serve the country honorably. ...
No... I don't think any of them are worthy candidates.

...Trump could have gotten a doctor to lie and say he was qualified for military service too.
Cadet Bone Spurs hid behind Daddy's money to obtain his draft deferments; who do you think you're kidding?

Had he been drafted, his Spoiled Little Rich Princess persona would have gotten his ass fragged within months of deployment.

Chelsea Manning is an intriguing candidate for the Democrats. Manning would be the first Tranny to serve as President, and his military service could be used as bludgeon against Trump who was barred from the military as 4-F. Manning's Tranny standing didn't allow him to join the military either, yet still was able to serve the country honorably. ...

...Trump could have gotten a doctor to lie and say he was qualified for military service too.
Cadet Bone Spurs hid behind Daddy's money to obtain his draft deferments; who do you think you're kidding?

Had he been drafted, his Spoiled Little Rich Princess persona would have gotten his ass fragged within months of deployment.

That's quite an attack against the doctor you say was bribed to give President Trump an illegal deferment.

Could you identify this corrupt doctor by name, so the man can defend himself against this kind of calumny.

Believe me, the vast majority of doctors out there are on the up and up, if someone is corrupt, the people have a right to know.

That's quite an attack against the doctor you say was bribed to give President Trump an illegal deferment.

Could you identify this corrupt doctor by name, so the man can defend himself against this kind of calumny.

Believe me, the vast majority of doctors out there are on the up and up, if someone is corrupt, the people have a right to know.
Trump has a long history with doctors who write up what he asks

Why is it Trump could not even remember which heel was giving him the problem?

Bidens is way past his "use by date"
Spartacus will be the 2020 candidate because he is more radical and more racist, and that's he is future of the Democratic Party

.../——/ Fake Polls. If Obozo was sooooo popular why did Hildabeast lose?
Because it was Da HildaBeast, not Obumble.
/——/ Hildabeast was supposed to be Obozo’s third term.
Clinton Family corruption was a large part of the overall collection of causes for her defeat; not Obumble nor the failure of his base to turn-out for her.
/----/ What Clinton corruption? Libtards claim she was investigated for years and never convicted of a crime. So what corruption?

...That's quite an attack against the doctor you say was bribed to give President Trump an illegal deferment...
I said no such thing, but I wish I had.

...Could you identify this corrupt doctor by name, so the man can defend himself against this kind of calumny....

...Believe me, the vast majority of doctors out there are on the up and up, if someone is corrupt, the people have a right to know.

Let's not forget that high quality analysis of your boy's condition recently... :21:

trump-doctor.jpg

"Certificates of Good Health -R-Us , LLC" ... walk-ins welcome...

Last edited:
.../——/ Fake Polls. If Obozo was sooooo popular why did Hildabeast lose?
Because it was Da HildaBeast, not Obumble.
/——/ Hildabeast was supposed to be Obozo’s third term.
Clinton Family corruption was a large part of the overall collection of causes for her defeat; not Obumble nor the failure of his base to turn-out for her.
/----/ What Clinton corruption? Libtards claim she was investigated for years and never convicted of a crime. So what corruption?
If you haven't seen the list by now, there's nothing I can do to help you with that...

Let's not forget that high quality analysis of your boy's condition recently... :21:

trump-doctor.jpg

"Certificates of Good Health -R-Us , LLC" ... walk-ins welcome...

Believe me, Dr. Bornstein is a tremendous physician- unbelievably well skilled.

You'd be better off with doctor like this.

Biden will be Obama Part II

After the chaos of Trump......America will jump at it

You also told us Trump had no path to victory cupcake. So you have zero credibility.

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION
Can you show where you predicted a Trump victory?

I didn't think he would win, after the stuff he kept doing and saying. I figured he'd be better off if he just kept his mouth shut. Not hard to beat Hillary The Hag.

I am no Trump fan, never have been, not my style. But still better than Hillary The Hag.

The reason Trump won was because of Hillary The Hag and The Clinton Crime Family.

OJ Simpson could beat Hillary.

Please run her again?

HRC1-NP.jpg

Last edited:
...Believe me, Dr. Bornstein is a tremendous physician- unbelievably well skilled. You'd be better off with doctor like this.
ZUUL.gif

Trump has been seeing Dr. Bornstein for more than 30 years, and people agree he is the healthiest man ever to serve as our President.

Sure, he lives right, and has good genes, but Bornstein deserves an assist IMHO

...Believe me, Dr. Bornstein is a tremendous physician- unbelievably well skilled. You'd be better off with doctor like this.
ZUUL.gif

Trump has been seeing Dr. Bornstein for more than 30 years, and people agree he is the healthiest man ever to serve as our President.

Sure, he lives right, and has good genes, but Bornstein deserves an assist IMHO

"People agree" huh?

What people would this be? Taft, the only guy in his weight class? Harding? Taylor? Harrison?

I'm amazed you refer to Bornstein as "unbelievably well skilled", rather than "astonishingly excellent".
So you have personal experience?

Mrs. Clinton sits 2nd in the race at this time, according to polls

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton top 2020 Democratic presidential candidates in new poll
Too early.

But no one gets under the orange kunatic’s skinnlike joe.
Mrs. Clinton sits 2nd in the race at this time, according to polls

Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton top 2020 Democratic presidential candidates in new poll
Too early.

But no one gets under the orange kunatic’s skinnlike joe.

Or between the folds of your fat like Trump.

Forum List

Back