Biden is amazing

JSherl

Jan 9, 2021
Biden reminds me so much of the great leaders of the past such as Churchill, Washington, and Lincoln. He has Russia terrified and Putin shaking in his boots. This man has been incredible success, because our air is cleaner, no more mean tweets, everyone is welcome whether legal or not, terrific handling of the pandemic, and the pull out of troops in Afghanistan was a stroke of genius. Sure, gas prices and food prices are getting more and more expensive, but at least we don’t we to worry about mean Ol Donald Trump making mean tweets and hurting liberal feelings.

Biden reminds me so much of the great leaders of the past such as Churchill, Washington, and Lincoln. He has Russia terrified and Putin shaking in his boots. This man has been incredible success, because our air is cleaner, no more mean tweets, everyone is welcome whether legal or not, terrific handling of the pandemic, and the pull out of troops in Afghanistan was a stroke of genius. Sure, gas prices and food prices are getting more and more expensive, but at least we don’t we to worry about mean Ol Donald Trump making mean tweets and hurting liberal feelings.

Link and pictures and video or it didn't happen . . .

youre kidding right??

hes coping trumps agenda because he knows the dems will get hammered in the midterms,,

You're delusional, Biden is an idiot.

He Reminds Me that WE in the u.s. Are in Deep shit..

:puke:

I dont wanna hear it from anyone disagreeing, because you all know the truth. This speech was historic. On par with Churchill, Lincoln, JFK, Washington. Striking fear into Putin. Inspiring the nation to forge ahead through these difficult times. Laying out a vision of security and prosperity for our people.

My God, I havent felt this optimistic and patriotic since Obamas inauguration.

Folks….we made the right choice in 2020. God Bless America

Huh?
Are you to tell us that you have been hiding under a rock all of this time?
Biden will go down in history as the Worst President EVER.

What did he do back in August about Afghanistan?

What accomplishment has he done since he has been in Office?

:cuckoo: wow!

Forum List

Back