Biden is amazing

1646203361442.png

Biden reminds me so much of the great leaders of the past such as Churchill, Washington, and Lincoln. He has Russia terrified and Putin shaking in his boots. This man has been incredible success, because our air is cleaner, no more mean tweets, everyone is welcome whether legal or not, terrific handling of the pandemic, and the pull out of troops in Afghanistan was a stroke of genius. Sure, gas prices and food prices are getting more and more expensive, but at least we don’t we to worry about mean Ol Donald Trump making mean tweets and hurting liberal feelings.
Bla bla bla

Biden reminds me so much of the great leaders of the past such as Churchill, Washington, and Lincoln. He has Russia terrified and Putin shaking in his boots. This man has been incredible success, because our air is cleaner, no more mean tweets, everyone is welcome whether legal or not, terrific handling of the pandemic, and the pull out of troops in Afghanistan was a stroke of genius. Sure, gas prices and food prices are getting more and more expensive, but at least we don’t we to worry about mean Ol Donald Trump making mean tweets and hurting liberal feelings.
Joe Biden is the best American president that the Chinese ever had

It's funny because when I look at your message history (20 in a whole year) you used to bash Biden without mercy, now all the sudden your praising him
You just need to recognize satire, dude.

No, they just need to read past the headline and first sentence before deciding to express or form an opinion.

That about sums it up except you forgot: Orange man bad.

I was being sarcastic
If one reads long enough the sarcasm appears. But by then most people have stopped reading and are writing off your post as idiocy.
I know that was my reaction, before I went back to see if I was seeing things.

Pretty good post but next time give people a reason to read past the first four sentences.

Be more subtle, such as: "Joe Biden is threatening Russia but at the last moment Decrepit Joe decided to stay
home in Delaware instead of bringing his extensive collection of '60s folk albums for a listening
party with his hootenanny pal Vlad.
Arlo Guthrie and Anastasia Papisova said they would bring the cheese and vodka."

It's just an example but maybe you get the idea.

Last edited:
You pulled off a great sarcastic post, others need to take lessons from you. Thanks for the humor, I love it.

Forum List

Back