Biden is amazing

Biden reminds me so much of the great leaders of the past such as Churchill, Washington, and Lincoln. He has Russia terrified and Putin shaking in his boots. This man has been incredible success, because our air is cleaner, no more mean tweets, everyone is welcome whether legal or not, terrific handling of the pandemic, and the pull out of troops in Afghanistan was a stroke of genius. Sure, gas prices and food prices are getting more and more expensive, but at least we don’t we to worry about mean Ol Donald Trump making mean tweets and hurting liberal feelings.

Amen! Go Joe!

I dont wanna hear it from anyone disagreeing, because you all know the truth. This speech was historic. On par with Churchill, Lincoln, JFK, Washington. Striking fear into Putin. Inspiring the nation to forge ahead through these difficult times. Laying out a vision of security and prosperity for our people.

My God, I havent felt this optimistic and patriotic since Obamas inauguration.

Folks….we made the right choice in 2020. God Bless America
It was almost like listening to Jesus and Elvis all rolled into one.

Biden reminds me so much of the great leaders of the past such as Churchill, Washington, and Lincoln. He has Russia terrified and Putin shaking in his boots. This man has been incredible success, because our air is cleaner, no more mean tweets, everyone is welcome whether legal or not, terrific handling of the pandemic, and the pull out of troops in Afghanistan was a stroke of genius. Sure, gas prices and food prices are getting more and more expensive, but at least we don’t we to worry about mean Ol Donald Trump making mean tweets and hurting liberal feelings.

Let's see now: How many Presidents have you lived under?

2?

3?

ETA: Never mind. You were being sarcastic. :laughing0301:

Wow.
Just.............wow.

Is there a term for this level of mental illness?
I don't think even psychosis even remotely touches this one!!!

I was being sarcastic

Well then.........
You deserve this..............
You certainly slipped under MY sarcastic radar!!!

1646194296168.png

I expect the highest amount we have ever seen. Going to be brutal just to have a normal tank.
It went up 14-cents today at half the stations (all the real busy ones) in my AO. I figure it will hit the rest before the weekend.....It was hard to believe.....$3.46 to $3.60.....WTF? :eusa_wall:

Oh, OP I got it right away, I tend to read a entire post if it's formatted correctly. ;)

What kind of drugs are you taking.

Is this intended to be facetious?

Amen! Go Joe!

Awww, come on Lakhota! This is White 6. You know I'm a Joe voter, but for Christ sake, "Amen! Go Joe!" ??? Puh-Leeeeeeze! She's new and probably young. We aren't. It was OK at best.

He's amazing alright.

And rumor has it he finished his speech without fillin his britches, so those of us in the know sighed a big sigh of relief and national pride in our dear turniphead leader.

I dont wanna hear it from anyone disagreeing, because you all know the truth. This speech was historic. On par with Churchill, Lincoln, JFK, Washington. Striking fear into Putin. Inspiring the nation to forge ahead through these difficult times. Laying out a vision of security and prosperity for our people.

My God, I havent felt this optimistic and patriotic since Obamas inauguration.

Folks….we made the right choice in 2020. God Bless America
How much are you getting paid?

Forum List

Back