Biden Is Failing and Falling

And you're under the impression that the Taliban are humanitarians?

Wow....you're pretty stupid.
Ummmm. No. I nor any of my links state that in any way. Although your commander-in-chief must think so since he handed Afghanistan over to them leaving Americans to die at their hands.

Ummmm. No. I nor any of my links state that in any way. Although your commander-in-chief must think so since he handed Afghanistan over to them leaving Americans to die at their hands.
Your blob signed the surrender papers well before President Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT Biden--kicked his mara-lard-ass out of office.

Now say you're sorry and scurry away sock boy.

And your blob ripped it up and abandoned thousands

Did you think that you'd ever support a president who negotiated with those who helped plan the 9/11/01 attack on NYC and DC?

I have to admit, I'd never would have thought I'd see the day where a president would...and would get support from "patriots" like yourself.

Now now OP. The endless threads in this forum touting Bidens accomplishments prove you are incorrect in your assertions!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

Did you think that you'd ever support a president who negotiated with those who helped plan the 9/11/01 attack on NYC and DC?

I have to admit, I'd never would have thought I'd see the day where a president would...and would get support from "patriots" like yourself.
I think the entire country wanted out of Afghanistan.. If you'd stop lying about that for just one second you'd understand...

I think the entire country wanted out of Afghanistan.. If you'd stop lying about that for just one second you'd understand...
And Joe got it done....

Its just another area where your blob failed....miserably.

But, of course, it would cause you a massive short circuit to actually state the truth so don't hurt yourself kid...stick to your blob being infallible even though we both know he's a massive failure.

The question to you that you jumped out of the way of was this....

your blob negotiated with terrorists. Did YOU THINK you'd ever support a President who negotiated with the same folks who helped plan 9/11/01?

And Joe got it done....

Its just another area where your blob failed....miserably.

But, of course, it would cause you a massive short circuit to actually state the truth so don't hurt yourself kid...stick to your blob being infallible even though we both know he's a massive failure.

The question to you that you jumped out of the way of was this....

your blob negotiated with terrorists. Did YOU THINK you'd ever support a President who negotiated with the same folks who helped plan 9/11/01?
He
Did???

Americans are still there dumbass.

He
Did???

Our military is out of Afghanistan--that is what your blob negotiated shit brains.... Joe got it done; your blob didn't. Sorry that bothers you so much. Well...no actually...I think it's kind of funny that you're criticizing president Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT Biden--for being a man and doing something your boy couldn't get done.

Our military is out of Afghanistan--that is what your blob negotiated shit brains.... Joe got it done; your blob didn't. Sorry that bothers you so much. Well...no actually...I think it's kind of funny that you're criticizing president Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT Biden--for being a man and doing something your boy couldn't get done.

:auiqs.jpg: Thanks for the laughs, FOX wouldn't know what to do with the truth.
These people look at Hannity as an information source. They think he's giving them the real story. They don't need anything else. And any contrary information is not "The Truth".

This is a dangerous, dangerous period. I still have trouble believing that America got to this point.

Biden is an old-fashioned dumbfuck liberal democrat who's trying to pass a Far Left agenda in a Center Right country and it ain't working. He don't know how to govern, none of them do except maybe Manchin, and the dems are going to get a royal asskicking in the midterms next year.

Forum List

Back